Is there an updated one w/ Ranvir… I might have missed it :pensive:

Ranvir update and suppression old calendar

5 Likes

Serenity - last stage; bosses are from left to right - Richfww

Done Mister Boolz

4 Likes

post in post: :wink:
1. I aint a miss; im a mister :slight_smile:
2. do you have the xls es for the xp lvling data from pictures? > Heroes Xp value and leveling
i wanna make a hero calculator xls, and dont wanna write all that data by hand. :slight_smile:

if you can, pls contact me by line ;razor or rigs can create a chat group, with us included :slight_smile: thx

I had a crash on my computer same months ago and i don’t have a copy.

But … >> XP levels for all heroes - What do you need to level up and ascend?!
Direct link google sheet >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-g0lFZtnLT0WxWIGgdjqQJ3sY2-yKB6zAr3lcU41rRU/edit#gid=0

Just a mistake on 5* star heroes lvl 3.30 : XP 1200 (not 1235)

1 Like

thx :wink:

I check this topic every week. Many thanks!

Btw, hint for piety and justice trials; are the easiest by far. Duo Wilbur/Wu is devastating in final stages. Should have good board and you finish the 3 heroes in a matter of seconds. If not, using tornado solves the problem.

Mysticism and decimation are very easy too, for players with Proteus in team (or Hel).

Do we know the exact order? What are we expecting for tomorrow? Please merge this topic if we have a guide available…

Miki update … 20 cookies

3 Likes

This is amazing. I’ve been trying to design my own talent grid selection/update similar to the one in “E&P Classes” but have been having trouble due to my own time constraints. Glad I found this.

Grazuuuullllllll update

4 Likes

Fast as always :slight_smile:
Thanks Mariamne!

2 Likes

Avalon update … BK Lady Bauchan

2 Likes

At first glance I thought you say Bauchan is a lady :joy:

2 Likes

haha but skittleskull yes

2 Likes

The Class Emblem rewards from Challenge Event have gone up - classes are the same

Avalon
R (Rog/Sor) - 10
E (Clr/Mnk) - 20
L (Bar/Wiz) - 50

1 Like

Sorry, i change picture link.

New link :

5 Likes

Anyone know this weeks trials? and is there a calendar for them somewhere?