🦸 Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trials of Strength - first impressions

Thx mariamne, your works is very good and so professionally made :blush::+1:

Héhé merci beaucoup Marianne

I’cant seem to find the order in which the Trials will appear. It has been posted somewhere?

1 Like

I just finished the medium stage with a 2877 team super easily. The team strength recommendations seem to be way too high. I also noticed that in the easy stage.

As a reference: In the Winter Seasonal Event the team strength recommendations were right on spot. When I reached the stages with a recommendation that was about my team value, it got really difficult for me.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Class quest level 30 requirement

A post was merged into an existing topic: Class quest level 30 requirement

@Mariamne, I always love your work. I’d like to suggest something, if it’s not too much trouble to redo the image above: that you replace the order of classes. Make it, both horizontally and vertically, in this order: Fighter, Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer, Wizard, Cleric, Druid, Ranger, Paladin, Monk. It will make the interior look somewhat ordered. :slight_smile:

So i finished the difficult trial of strength with L.J. , Colen, Azar, Valen and Oberon. :smile: :smile:

It cost me 19 small healing potions, 5 arrows, 5 axes and 3 dragon attacks.

This will not be sustainable from the mat. point of view ( dragon attacks ) but since I dont have Boldtusk this was a no healer run for me.

I am really looking forward to seeing how the next couple of quests will work out.

2 Likes

This doesn’t need to be sustainable from the mat point of view as additional tokens will get you stronger over time (apart from other things).

@Mariamne
Maybe I missed it but in your first picture in the first post Kaliden is double mentioned.
Once under cleric once under druid.

And thank you very much for all the effort you are putting in making these things!!!
Much appriciated.

Nope. One is Kadilen druid, other is Elkanen cleric. Pictures are different. Must be sibblings :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

:zipper_mouth_face:

Back to the kitchen, I smell something burning!

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :crazy_face: Talent: Jinx: is it multiplied for all enemies (meaning x8) or just the enemy that gets hit (meaning x2)? @beta testers

I prefer it as is, with classes alphabetical.

1 Like

Well then you already have it as you prefer it.

Kamikaze Assassin created a very useful tool to plan how your roster can work on the various trials, and what you can do for your roster.

@Mariamne can you put a link to it up where it is easy to see?

5 Likes

I have said it before and I believe I will be forced to continue repeating it :clap: you are some of the most intelligent and creative people I have ever run into. However, on this occasion please allow this old man to explain why this is so staggering to me. I created the PowerPoint system that the US Army used to brief our Divisions and the media outlets from the launch pad at Ft Stewart and the middle east. I am developed in all MS Office software and learned about computers when we had to work from DOS (black screen for those of you to young to know). In summary during my time I was hailed as the fixer. You folks make me feel like I am just starting to learn and I have taught HS, Middle and a College program. As you might say I am not worthy, you are our future and if you can take what you are doing with this game into the real world our future is in good hands! Thank You All - you lift my heart, the hell with the news. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Just an observation, but the PNG would be more explanatory if you change the order from alphabetical to thematic as follows:

Barbarian,Fighter,Wizard,Sorcerer,Rogue

Cleric, Druid, Ranger, Paladin, Monk

They’ve made two cycles, and your beautiful graphic will show that with a slight reordering of the rows and columns.

5 Likes

31%20AM

6 Likes