🦸 Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests

Hi all :slight_smile:

All links tutorials >> 🦸 Memento Heroes Classes and Class Trial Quests - #3 by Mariamne
All heros portraits >> 🧙‍♀️ [CLOSED] Trombinoscope Heroes (not maintained)

Heroes repartition in classes (with actual heroes)

Association classes (trials of)

You could use only 2 specifical classes (and collect coins) for each classes quest (called trials of …)
Example : You could collect druid + cleric coins in Trials of Fortitude (and you could only do this trials with druid + cleric heroes)

Trials_circles

Provisional Calendar

174 Likes

Each “Trials of …”

Last modification : number of emblems

125 Likes

List of Links

Link Official Topic

Rilf’s tutorial (thanks @Rilf)

Kerridoc’s talents classes list

BarryWuzHere’s Google doc

Madmarv’s tutorial

Kamikaze Assassin’s google doc (Trees classes …)

Nes’s Order Trials

30 Likes

Your pics are awesome as always! Thanks

4 Likes

A fantastic job, as usual! Thanks

3 Likes

Fantastic job, @Mariamne, especially on the images for the Trials. Thanks for putting these together, and doing so well as usual!

3 Likes

Very nicely done. I know graphics can be helpful for a lot of people.

2 Likes

Thanks for these! Your graphics are absolutely the best ones I’ve seen for events/etc!

I’m a little confused by the blue grid of the different kinds of trials, 'tho. Maybe it will make more sense when I see some trials.

Edit: I’m thinking that a chart with a list of the trials, showing the class it earns emblems for, the other class permitted, and the mob monster colors and bosses associated with it. That would help figure out where my roster has holes that will make a particular trial difficult for me to complete.

3 Likes

@Mariamne

Good job! Your work will help and guide all E&Pplayers who visit this forum!

A respectful hat down to you, Sir! :clap:

Most appreciated! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for making these guides. They are amazing as always! My absolute favorite source for game info in a beautifully put together graphic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

From what I understand from beta info… each quest allows heroes from two classes to complete it. Upon completion of each round you get emblems for those two classes.

1 Like

Fantastic work as always. Many thanks.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @Mariamne! The infographics are amazing!!!

I’m a little confused by this picture? :thinking:
does this mean that 1 hero can use 2 kinds of coins?
@Kerridoc

There are Class Quests that run every so often. Each one limits which heroes you can use to those of two classes, say Fighters and barbarians on the Trials of Strength. When you compete each of the three levels of the trials, you are awarded some emblems for those two classes (in this example, Fighter and Barbarian emblems).

If you find that chart confusing, look through the list of each of the Trials posted above. Each graphic shows which two classes are used.

4 Likes

No
You could collect two types of coins in specific trial

Example paladin + monk in Trials of Justice

5 Likes

and the hero that we can carry? only the hero has been set according to the emblem? or free of any hero?

Great work !!! Many thanks :+1:

1 Like

Don’t tell me you’ve obtained the Infinity Cookie… and plan to double the number of cookies in the universe by snapping it in half!

On a serious note, great work, as always :slight_smile:

3 Likes