🌟 Memento Challenge Events

Cheers - so if I miss Red Hood this time not to fret hey lol :smile:

1 Like

Yep! Red Hood should be back next time around, barring any changes to the Challenge Events/heroes.

In general, any hero available at one time will eventually be available again one way or another. Plus there are always more heroes to get. So it’s best not to get too fixated on chasing a particular one, and just set a budget that works for you, and enjoy playing with the heroes you get along the way. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

would be great if you could update events with the boss’s HP

I move some publications

I don’t have finish to collect informations (some rare and epic)

I finish collect informations “life points”
Good luck all

3 Likes

@Mariamne how do you make that monster charts a,d all the rest with a program?

I reported values in libreoffice “excel”
I used faststone capture to transform in image format
I finished to integrate title background with gimp

2 Likes

for Windows users, those are free Linux programs :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zephyr1 I totally agree - I have a good stable of heroes and am finding that although having good 5* heroes is great, to enjoy the game, having a varied and leveled up 4 & 3 * heroes is just as important especially for the Quests.

3 Likes

@Mariamne Any way to contact you regarding your graphics? Via Line maybe?

My id is not public but you could contact my leader. His id is in our banner Team “La Laurasie”

Could you just add me then please? My ID is the same as my forum nickname: Aquaginera

1 Like

Grimforest refactoring

2 Likes

sweet, many thanks for this post.

i’ve been playing for about 4 months and still getting the hang of things, now I know what colours to focus on before the next event. super handy. <3

1 Like

@Mariamne A special shout-out and thank you for all the incredible work you’ve done.

Yours are the first posts I go to before I do any quest and I don’t think I’ve thanked you enough. I just follow your “road maps” and walk through most of the quests!

7 Likes

@Mariamne Thx for all. Your wonderful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks you very much :kiss:

5 Likes

Me three. I appreciate your time and commitment to making these resources, which benefits the whole community.

:star_struck:**Thank you, thank you, thank you @Mariamne **:star_struck:

2 Likes

:heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: & :purple_heart: All the work you put into this @Mariamne!

I’ve been playing for almost a year now, and time & again I keep coming back to your guides for the great help they are in completing the events!

And all of the players in my alliances do to! So a great big Thank you from all of them too!

2 Likes

@Mariamne Do you have the emblems for Guardians? I lost my screenshot of them and can’t seem to find them anywhere on the forum