šŸŒŸ Memento Challenge Events

Yes, to all above events :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Coppersky,

either the wiki guide or the first post of this thread has the wrong order of the eventsā€¦

This thread: Pirates of Corellia, Fables of Grimforest, Gardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon
Wiki: Pirates of Corellia, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, Fables of Grimforest

Which one is correct? :thinking:

1 Like

post here is the order they go in the game the wiki is the order they were added to the game

Thanks for the clarification!

@Coppersky Iā€™d suggest editing the wiki post then. Most of the players probably donā€™t care about the order of implementation. Theyā€™re looking for the order of appearance in-game.

2 Likes

done! Thanks for your keen eye!

Look here, man :slight_smile:

@KiwiDave

Rewards updated (minor correction)

1 Like

So it looks like they are missing just a green eventā€¦
Plus we have the Easter/spring event
Plus we have a summer event now
Probably should have a Halloween/fall and Christians/winter event at some point as well.

The annual events are a little different. They have more levels and no ranking.

Edit :
I move pictures on new topic : šŸŒæ Memento seasonal event

1 Like

This is great!
Thanks, your work helped me a lot clearing the last event (only rare and epic:disappointed_relieved:) as I spent all my resources in the previous weeks to rise heroes that would be helpful (i.e. no purple hero).

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Iā€™m very happy I could help you.

Last year we had an event ā€œsave the winterā€ with snowman portrait

Final Boss

WinterBoss

1 Like

@Mariamne I could have sworn I already posted how much I love these! If I did, just letting you know again! Such a genius way to summarize so much in such a compact a very pleasing visual! - Razor

5 Likes

:blush: thanks you very much @Razor
I try to do the best I can to help the community

6 Likes

@Razor

What event of the month?

Fables Grimforest and Halloween?

Tks

Monthly event is grimforest (near 11 october).
Halloween is a seasonal event like springvale or sand empire (event of Ā± 15 days without ranking)
We will have in october grimforest, atlantis and halloween (i suppose this order).

4 Likes

Soā€¦I didnā€™t have a chance to get Heroes from Grimforest before. Now I have more than 2600 Gems. Should I use these to do a summon with the Grimforest Event or should I wait till the Halloween Event? What do you think?

Actually it is a quite good questionā€¦in Grimforest there are some good 4* like Hansel and Gretle and Red Hood (even if I think there are better 5* to ascend). I donā€™t know how good the halloween heroes will be :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know either. I only saw some heroes from the upcoming Halloween Event via Youtube. But I donā€™t know if these are the real ones (and the ones I saw didnā€™t look that much impressive).

Sorry for my English!

Well ā€¦
I really like hansel. I use this heroes often.
Personnally i m waiting for atlantis summons and i keep my epic tokens for halloween.

2 Likes