🌟 Memento Challenge Events

thx :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
and happy birthday too you. enjoy your day.

2 Likes

No way, we are sharing cake and birthdays today! :open_mouth:

Happy birthday @Mariamne :cake:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Mariamne and thanks for your dedication! :angel:

2 Likes

Thanks all. :kissing_cat:

1 Like

Happy bday @Mariamne awesome content guide creator

2 Likes

Moderator’s Note

Please take note of this announcement of a change to the rotation of Challenge Events:

8 Likes

Love you so much for all you do for us players … you rock my world mama . :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So what is the next event (in July)? Pirates of Corellia or Fables of Grimforest? Thank you!

Grimforest is the most likely, but there’s no way to be sure yet.

2 Likes

Hi @Mariamne.do you have now the epic ,from fables if grimmforest ?

I didn t have any time to collect informations on last Wonderland.
I finished my levels in automatic mode.
Sorry

Hi! Mariamne, just want to ask if there are coming out new heroes for the Challenge Events. Except for Pirates I know they are coming out of new heroes. TIA for the reply😊

Check here for the new challenge event heroes: 🧪 Early Information on the new Challenge Event Heroes (Pirates of Corellia, Fables of Grimforest, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, and Wonderland) [Part of The Beta Beat v23]

2 Likes

Do we know for sure yet what the challenge event for August will be? Are they releasing the new Pirates or will it be Guardians?

There’s no current expectation of new Pirates for next month, but I asked the Staff to confirm whether it’ll be Guardians.

They said they should be able to get an answer next week.

3 Likes

Thanks for checking!

1 Like

I have confirmation from Staff that the expected Challenge Event for August 2019 is Guardians of Teltoc.

Please note that while this is the confirmed expectation, Staff remind us that it’s still subject to change. :slight_smile:

FYI for @Rohn and @PG64

8 Likes

Appreciate the follow up Zephyr

2 Likes

As said above. Is it Teltoc and will new heroes been added? Or are we getting the skipped event?

If double please add

Nope. Not confirmed. Teltoc seems likely since they are sticking to the rotation, other than pirates being taken out. They just put put a bug fix update, I seriously doubt another update is gonna be rolled out for Teltoc next Thursday. So, I’d say most likely the Teltoc we are used to.

2 Likes