Members who joined just before the start of 'war preparation' only to leave the alliance immediately after this phase has started, leaving an ex-member in the war

Several times our alliance has already had a player who joined just before the start of the ‘war preparation’ only to leave the alliance immediately after this phase has started, leaving an ex-member in the war who then takes no turns and makes it easier for the opponent. Give the leader of the alliance the option to remove it so that with a recalculation of the scores of the remaining members, with one person less, you can still use all turns. Have alliances also report these people so that you can sanctione / remove these members from the game. This time it was d.kmal who ruined our war

1 Like

Always lock ur alliance before war started for safety

4 Likes

Hello. We have the same problem. I don’t know if they have fun ruining our competition, but it’s really frustrating.

Hola. Tenemos el mismo problema. No sé si se divierten arruinando nuestra competencia, pero es realmente frustrante.

1 Like

I agree with Mogulemon. I would change the alliance to invite only at least 12 hours before the preperation phase begins. It’s a bit annoying but would help

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

They won’t sanction players for leaving an alliance, it’s your right to leave an alliance when you choose to. But leaders should have control over the alliance, like removing any player from war.

1 Like

3 tips from my experience:

1- don’t recruit just before match making.
2- avoid asking for titan help close to war match making.
3- keep the alliance as “invite only” on war days.

some players don’t even realise that match making is not the same for all alliances and go mercing right after their match making is up while most alliances are in “match making in progress” phase for up to 1.5 hours after it’s normal global time

3 Likes

Normally we keep our alliance locked up 24 hours before the start of the war, but it is sometimes forgotten. We also always allow in our alliance starters or players with a low level who have nowhere to go. It would be helpful if there is a ‘Enter the war release’ for alliance members that the leader should activate with so that the problem of alliance jumpers disrupting the war would stop.

They should invent a feature, which “locks” the alliance during a war/war preparation, so no one can leave.