Melia not leveling

Hi all, I have Melia hero maxed to 50. I’ved fed her more than 30 heroes (various colours) but her level under special skills won’t budge.
What gives?

Feeding same colour 10x1*, 5x2*, or a duplicate card will level the hero.

1 Like

It happens.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. I’ve been levelling but her special skills won’t level up.

I do understand in order to get to the talent grid I need to bring her special skill to 8/8, how do I bring her special skills up?

As @sarah2 said to guarantee a skill lvl up you can feed either 10 1* heroes or 5 2* heroes of the same colour RNG doesn’t mean if you feed 10 same colour heroes 1 at a time @ 10% chance will you achieve your goal, even once the hero is maxed out your still only getting a 10% chance for each 1* hero you feed 20% for each 2*

3 Likes

Or feed her another Melia for a 125% chance.

1 Like

Dude, I don’t know if this has been adequately explained. 100% of the good colour (10x1 star or 5 x 2 star) guarantees the level up. If they don’t want to level naturally, why start gambling with good food? Just bite the bullet and go for the guarantee.
EDIT: ‘dude’ may have been the wrong term of address, sorry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.