Melendor talent grid help

@zephyr1 @jinbatsu

er… ok for war my main color tank be blue (current flavor of my guild) so who should i pair evelyn with ?
as for team 1 to 6 i’m not sure how or who to swap around to improve it, maybe i’ll study tat again.

@tsoukalos, not your color tank ofcourse, but your opponents color tank.

So for opponent that use blue as tank, you choose attack team 1 for example like that.

1 Like

so erm then is Melendor the best healer around worth investing emblems in? today during raid i went up against a team (he lost cause my firepower much higher) he had melendor as well but his stats were

attk 750 def 604 life 1072 lvl 8 emblem (his)
attk 714 def 586 life 1000 no emblem (mine)

if melendor is not worth it? then who else?

I saved this image advise from this community… credit is to him/her.

And Melendor is one of Higher Priority emblem for *4.
Note that you should compare with Druid Higher Priority *5.

6 Likes

hmmm i see… thanks for the chart. great help there. i do see ppl investing in boldtusk like a lvl 10 i seen highest. er what does 1st talents mean? only invest 1 emblem point in?

yes, it is just because no other higher priority for Fighter *4 except Boldtusk. (but should also compare if we have *5 Fighter like Delilah for example).

invest 1 talent can make chance to run a new skill from talent (and it is permanent, not based on mana).

Class Skill Description
Barbarian Wound 6%chance to apply bleeding from any normal attack. The effect deals 60% of the damage done and lasts for 5 turns. This effect stacks
Ranger Pierce 5% chance to bypass defensive buffs when attacking. This includes counter attacks
Paladin Protect 3% chance to get +25% defense for 2 turns after reveicing any damage. The effect is applied at the end of the turn.
Monk Resist 6% chance to resist status ailments
Wizard Jinx 5% chance to deal +15% extra damage per each active buff the enemies have. The extra damage applies to both normal attacks and special skills
Sorcerer Delay 3% chance to drop the mana generation of the enemy by -50% for 2 turns after dealing any normal damage. The effect is applied at the end of the turn
Cleric Manashield 7% chance to resist any negative mana effects or effects that prevent the use of special skills
Rogue Evade 4% chance to dodge direct damage from offensive special skills
Fighter Revive 6% chance to revive with 1HP after a fatal attack. The revive is applied at the end of the turn
Druid Companion 3% chance to summon a Thorn Minion after receiving any damage. The effect is applied at the end of the turn
3 Likes

As a player with many “Common” 4* and 5* heroes I have faced this question for months and unable to make a decision. At least now I can do something with the emblems I have and not feel like I wasted them.

1 Like

so which green healer u be investing in?

I picked Melendor as my first Druid, for 3 reasons, in this priority order:

• High attack stat, that can be made higher with Emblems. This is useful for Titans, and green stacks on Offense.

• Dispel. This is hugely useful on Raid Offense, and a frequent necessity in War. It’s useful in Quests/Events in some cases too.

• Oh yeah, he heals too. I enjoy Melendor’s healing, but I rarely rely on it as the only healer on an attack team, particular in a Raid or Quest. Sometimes in War it makes sense, to spread out healers across hits. But even there I’m getting close to never using him as a sole healer, as I approach having 12 healers for War. (I’m at 10 now, including a second Sabina at 3-60, and working on maxing a third Melendor to be 11th).

Melendor is a more natural first choice for Druid Emblems for my needs than my only other real consideration, Gadeirus — though I intend to give him Emblems too eventually.

Do you have others you’re considering?

I didn’t notice other green healers in your roster.

2 Likes

hmmm, gadeirus the robot? i bump into him quite a bit w emblems but he dun seem too sturdy to me. i suddenly realize that alberich would be better than melendor (if i wana pair him/her up w Evelyn, i’m trying to take advantage of the element link) but sadly i’ve not been able to get him so far. i couldn’t get mother north, red hood, queen of hearts etc. all those so called top healers which somehow simply won’t drop for me. so actually till now all i’ve invested in is 1 emblem into guin

@tsoukalos, thats why you should compare with your *5 Druid rosters, if you have Alberich, better put emblem to him, and Melendor just one emblem to make him chance skill is also worth I think.
And Guin is Wizard not Druid (different emblems). If you use Guin as tank, why only one emblem? At the moment I see you did not have Hel, Isarnia, Onatel and Sartana.
Do you plan for Victor, Proteus, Merin and/or Kiril ?

I find it interesting to see melendor going the attack route. His attack does get very high that way, which is pretty surprising to me.

If I get a reset emblem I’ll try what Zephyr did… don’t really feel like resetting with gems.

2 Likes

He’ll max to 810 in two more nodes, and pick up 72 more health by +18.

Yep!

He’s decently sturdy to begin with once he’s maxed, Emblems will turn him into a rock.

He also gets a Family Bonus for Defense when paired with Proteus and Triton — which is frequently how I use him, along with Evelyn and Melendor.

That 3 stack of greens melts through everything once they get going, thanks to my attack build of Melendor, Gadeirus’s attack buff, and Evelyn’s elemental defense debuff.

The best hero is the one you have.

Planning a team around heroes you don’t have is a good way to drive yourself crazy, or spend way, way, way too much money.

1 Like

@jinbatsu i dun have any 5 star healers ta’s e problem. no mother north, no alberich. if only i had more 5 star healers. rest of my healers are 4 stars like rigard, boldtusk, kiril etc as u can see in e teams i posted further up.

i got victor, proteus, merlin, kiril all maxed but somehow i feel they’re not worth investing emblems in. i did consider victor at 1 stage but he needs to hit a 2nd time w his skill for him to be effective. those heros u mentioned are also not in my camp. so while i still do ok in wars but somehow i feel my overall package sucks. my team 1 is stuck at like 3962 while i see enemies in raids typically 4k & above

@zephyr1 sigh… & i see ppl with mother north, queen of hearts in a single team. think i’m halfway to gonig crazy at this rate… ok i’ll go look at robot stats also. i do have 1 of him but he’s just sitting like an old T1000

Take a look at this post:

Some people get very lucky, and some people spend a lot of money on this game.

Judging your team by the ones you see while attacking is truly a bad idea — unless you also want to spend thousands of dollars.

That particular player has a great roster — but also has spent almost $17,000 USD getting it.

2 Likes

@tsoukalos, do not make conclution based on Power, your team is not yet emblemed and your opponent some how have emblemed, you should focus on their skill/ability and stats, and ofcourse also for enjoying your playstyle (for offense). Then make decision which heroes you want to emblem.

Attacking more power is normal (like 300-400). You should stack color with your oppnent tank or like 3-2 colors.

1 Like

Stupid gachas…

1 Like

It’s such a useful insight, though.

I wish there were as much transparency as you’ve shared for all teams and players — just seeing the end results of someone’s team or roster doesn’t reveal what went into it.

Knowing the costs in time and money would really help players have more realistic expectations, and make more informed decisions, I think.

Thanks again for sharing that, it’s hugely helpful!

4 Likes