Mechanics Questions

Hoping someone can answer some questions on game mechanics for me!

I don’t know how much about the exact mechanics is out in the public domain or if anyone has done the number crunching to try and uncover any of it so guessing some of these may not have a known answer but any info on ‘best guesses’ or links to threads and guides would be appreciated.

How Does Mana Work With Multiple Heroes Of Same Colour?
So, let’s say 1 yellow tile generates 100 mana, if I have 2 yellow heroes do they both get 100 mana or do they get 50 mana each.

How do troops work with multiple Heroes Of Same Colour?
Similar to above, if I fire off a yellow attack with two yellow heroes how does the game work out the damage based on each heroes attack and troops?

The big one, how is damage calculated?
I’m trying to work out whether to stack defence or HP on tanks so is each tile treated as a separate attack,

Do Special’s take colour into account?
If I fire yellow tiles at a purple I do more damage but if I fire Joon’s special at a purple enemy will it do more damage than if I fire it at a purple one or do specials ignore colour?

What is the % damage of specials based on?
So, if an attack says it does 200% damage, what is that 200% of. Is it 200% of your attack rating?

Cheers for any help

How Does Mana Work With Multiple Heroes Of Same Colour?
So, let’s say 1 yellow tile generates 100 mana, if I have 2 yellow heroes do they both get 100 mana or do they get 50 mana each.

Answer: All heroes get 100 mana per your example, it doesn’t spread it out

****How do troops work with multiple Heroes Of Same Colour?
Similar to above, if I fire off a yellow attack with two yellow heroes how does the game work out the damage based on each heroes attack and troops?

Answer: Troop bonus is applied to the hero and then the damage is based off the attack stat of the hero, using multiple colors stacks the attack stat on each yellow tile. the more yellow heroes you would use the more damage each tile would do. But troop bonuses are allocated to the hero the troop is allocated too.

The big one, how is damage calculated?
I’m trying to work out whether to stack defence or HP on tanks so is each tile treated as a separate attack,

Answer: Not entirely sure of the formulas they use to calculate exact damage but yes each tile is treated as a single attack

Do Special’s take colour into account?
If I fire yellow tiles at a purple I do more damage but if I fire Joon’s special at a purple enemy will it do more damage than if I fire it at a purple one or do specials ignore colour?

Answer: As far as I know it doesn’t take color into account unless stated on the hero card. Example is Zelines card says it does more damage to ice heroes

What is the % damage of specials based on?
So, if an attack says it does 200% damage, what is that 200% of. Is it 200% of your attack rating?

Answer: Yes, it would be 200% of the heroes attack stat, is how the damage will be based

All in my opinion of course, but I’m pretty certain that’s how most of it works

Damage Calculation discussions

Special skills & colors

2 Likes

Cheers Gryphon and Eleven, that really helps

1 Like

Cookie Settings