Meanwhile at SG headquarters

Ceo: “Sooooo…im thinking we should start releasing powerful 4* heroes and once the ones that do pay to get these heroes not only spend money on summons but also money and materials to LB them quickly…we soon nerf the hero and say we didnt realize they were that powerful…even tho we’ve ran numerous tests in beta and got confirmation from the beta testers that the hero was indeed OP…we should also throw at least one 5* hero in the new and upcoming summons portals that are really not 5* worthy or somewhat useless.”

Random guy in the room: “:thinking:…are you going to buff the 5* heroes that really need it?”

Ceo: “Why would I do that?”

Random guy in the room: “I mean if youre going to nerf the 4* heroes that “you” think are too powerful…why not buff the 5* heroes that arent powerful enough?”

Ceo: "Because that does nothing to add revenue to this company. The money is in the summons portals and “Special Offers”…and to be honest I really couldn’t care less.

Random guy in the room: “I dont know…:thinking: seems unethical and might cause backlash…maybe even stop some from further spending or even leave the game entirely.”

Ceo: “Naaaaah…we’ll just keep releasing new heroes and keep them spending. The problem with the spenders is that they keep that hunger for wanting stronger and more powerful heroes than the last batch and they’ll keep feeding that hunger as long as we keep baiting them in with Hero Special Skill that they think will get them to the #1 spot. The crazy part is…there is no money prize for the #1 spot and no matter how strong their team is…they will STILL lose…and STILL continue spending trying to get that next hero that we might nerf in the future. Its a win win for SG!”

Random guy in the room: “Kalø has been released now for a week and you plan to nerf him…yet you have 5* heroes like Myztero thats been in the game for years and cant get a buff to save his life.”

Ceo: “its like 13 players total that have Myztero…get out of my office!”

26 Likes

It could’ve been funny if it was 100 word or less

3 Likes

Sometimes scrolling past without being rude is the right thing to do. I know it’s challenging for some people but give it a try.

15 Likes

Shows characters the first thing someone reach for is personal attack and insult lol Internet… Have a good day to you sir lolol.

1 Like

At SG headquarters:
:moneybag: :coin: :dollar: :euro: :pound: :yen: :gem:

5 Likes

He not wrong tho lol.

4 Likes

The rumor is SG stands for Superior Greed

7 Likes

I want to put the meme here, the one where there are meeting and one of the employee give ridiculous idea and be thrown away through the window. But I’m to lazy to make the meme.

2 Likes

I already made it once…
I will go looking for it it I still find it.

Edit:
Found it (although altered version), was in the costumes for event heroes topic…

4 Likes

25 Likes

21 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

20 Likes

15 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

18 Likes
  1. My partner has 2 of them. :sunglasses:
8 Likes

Awwww…my condolences…tell him/her to stay strong…the Summons Gods will smile down upon him/her one day :rofl:

2 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

Id love to get a second

1 Like

6gzwti

6gzwzg

18 Likes