🏆 Meadow – 4* Dark / Purple from Plain Hunters

New Plain Hunter Hero is released: Meadow

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Meadow, as well as your thoughts on Meadow.

Meadow

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Ranger
VF
Very Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 771 671 1385
4/80 894 779 1606
Origin Family
Covenant of Champions Plain Hunter
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Status effect on Special
When this character casts their Special Skill, they give a Hunter’s Mark on a random enemy. The target receives 150 damage over 3 turns. If a target already has this effect, the duration will be refreshed and the damage will be increased with 150, up to 1500 damage in total.
:hourglass: Ability: Special Skill Damage Reduction
This character has a 10% chance to drop the direct damage received from Special Skills to 1.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Poision-Tipped Arrow
  • Deals 265% damage to the target.
  • The target receives 404 Poision damage over 3 turns, starting low and increasing with every turn.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Plain Hunter family
Bonus for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

+5% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Meadow from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Meadow ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Meadow.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Meadow and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Meadow worth summoning for?

• Would you use Meadow on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Meadow ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Meadow as an opponent?

• Would you give Meadow %%CLASS%% Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Meadow’s character design?

• If you Summoned Meadow and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Meadow, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Meadow when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Meadow, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Meadow (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Meadow), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Meadow (post release)

:question: Is Meadow worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Meadow would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Meadow’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Meadow compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Meadow’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Meadow’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Meadow worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Meadow is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Meadow is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Meadow worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Meadow then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

I just leveled and broke her for the upcoming bloody battle.

She looks fun!

17 Likes

How did she go???

I pulled her, maxed and LB like the above picture and enjoy using her. On titans she’s pretty good. That passive damage gets high pretty quick.

2 Likes

I just got her from the portal, the only downfall for me is the fact she is Ranger. I am using emblems for Evyln + Khepri

1 Like

That was a long time with no discussion. I know she is just a point a shoot card at some very good speed, But has anyone who has her actually levelled and use her. I dont see her even in tourney defenses. I got her today and was thinking if i should use mats on her.

I thought about it but when I got Kitty, she jumped the 4*lvling queue :blush:

I didnt get her but got knuckles. Same SS except for the healing. I will put him in the queue after Bogart and Mulgog.

1 Like

Knuckles is great! I have him lb’d, his reflect is great , I’ve even brought him in against Alfrike

1 Like

There is an important difference between Knuckles’ and Kitty’s SS. Knuckles reflects negative stacks, like the mana stacks from the Magic Tower family.

2 Likes

My Meadow is used with Maheegan, Bogart and Zhabog in blood tournaments and they don’t do bad at all…

5 Likes

Just pulled her, seems not a lot iarr exited or… nobody is disappointed. This can also be the case :grinning:

I’m about to start my next purple project and Meadow is in consideration. But I’m not sure if she’s actually that great.

Very fast special is nice. 265% is weak, but it also comes with 404 poison and 150 bleed. The 10% chance to turn damage to 1 is nice, and although it could be gamechanging, won’t happen too often.

Right now I build a dark epic team around:
C2.Rigard/C.Sabina depending on which is needed
Sergei for EDD

Then I round it out with 1-3 of the following as needed
C.Tiburtus for hit all and defense down (also the superior talent helps)
Proteus: mana control
Ametrine: dispel plus charge gives me versatility

I already have 5 epic heroes, I don’t go mono in Epic too often, and there aren’t any terribly troublesome epic holy tanks that Meadow would counter.

I don’t see a lot of love for her in this thread. I rarely see her on defense. I’ll skip leveling her for now.

3 Likes

She isn’t a game changer, but she has her uses. Her speed is very useful and the damage + DOT helps in softening one target.
I use Sergie, Ametrine and Meadow in a lot of situations. They all usually charge together and will result in at least 1 dead enemy in 2 turns.
But the problem for her is she has to compete with C2 Rigard, Proteus + Costume bonus, Arges, Kitty, Ana Belle, C2/ C1 Tiburtus, C2 Cyprian, Sergie, Sharkai, Cupcake and Ingolf.
Her problem is there are so many who outshine her in her own colour.

3 Likes

I have her at LB and +20 talents

Me too, for defence she is too fragile. I use her in my yellow titan team because of high atk (and because I have noone better in purple ).
She also works ok in tournament attack teams, together with Sergey, Tibs and Merlin, the vfast mana is useful, but I would not say she is a gamechanger. Just a useful sniper.

I am wondering how good she is. I am looking for speed in my purples. If I had her at +20 can she do some low diamond raiding? I am working in a few other DoT heroes and have Zhabog to help for some events and PvE. She can pair with Maheegan.

I am short aethers to LB1 for now.

I have some 5’s waiting, but want to finish and worthwhile 4’s before moving up. The game shifts so fast now from worthwhile to not.

:beers:

What do you use today? I barely think she has value in four star tournaments let alone raids. She has speed and that’s about it.

2 Likes

I have a lot of support in purples, but less attackers. A lot of mine are average speed too. Off the top of my head, my primary damage dealers are:

Malicna
Toon Sartana
Seshat
Domitia
Morax

Everyone else is mana control, healer, support of some kind. I do have some 5’s coming up to level, but they’re months out.

:beers:

1 Like

With the exception of Seshat, I’d rather have multiple Toon Sartanas than Malicna, Domitia, Morax, or Meadow.

For Epic heroes, I find Tiburtus and Proteus to be more valuable (both with one costume).

Doing some quick Meadow math…she does 404 poison plus the 150 DOT for a total of 554 over four turns, plus a hit up front. A 4/70 Meadow has 1275 health (no emblems or LB included) so it would take 2 Meadows just to kill herself. That’s at least 12 purple tiles to kill one (over four turns).

I don’t think she does enough.

4 Likes