Maybe... just a little more consideration

I’d think that they are really randomised. I don’t see SG paying someone to “manually” do this.

My 2c.

4 Likes

Definitely not randomized. A rare quest never appears during any challenge event. That alone excludes randomization.

Yes, I noticed this. Before the calendar shifted to 28 days, rare quests did appear during AR but then AR was 3.5?days, or during VF.

I can’t remember seeing a rare quest appear during an event now; AR & VF being considered as non-events

1 Like

Scheduling can be coded to coincide with non-event days, ie to fall only on Monday to early Wednesday.

2 Likes

I guess

I’m not the only one that was upset tho I had 29 other ppl upset and one quit YESTERDAY.

Yeah sorry thought I could talk here.

:roll_eyes:

Yeah I’d ask you to leave the alliance.

Wanted to just complete and not do my best is just not how I play games.

I’m a shrimp in the game but I push to be the best ShriMp I can ……

Asking them to think before they post a quest…

Anyway lol I do get your point

Or

They could give a little more consideration to the competitive players.

So we ENJOY PLAYING and keep playing and spending and are happy and get our friends to wanna play too.

4 Likes

I guess I assumed it was t since lately they do not seem like they know what they are doing.

I don’t think there was any monetary gain from overlapping the costume event on top of another quest lol

Maybe I have too much faith in people not always trying to get one over on others.

I’d rather be this way haha

Hey thank you.

I’m not great at expressing myself. Almost every comment of not all is in the sight of I’d like to help
The game.

Oh well.

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

makes your pizza and puts only 2 pepperoni on it and hands it to you in my bare hands

HOW DARE YOU EXPRESS YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THE PIZZA

:+1::woman_facepalming:t2::panda_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

It was great example don’t let people play with your head.

Clearly hopeless adventure.

Thank you. For you’re understanding imma take a forum break now

:heart_eyes: some of you

1 Like

Which is why I posted. I love you sam. Going to take a in game break. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

So a bit stream of consciousness maybe a little unrelated, might not.

With the change to Atlantis to 2 days both during the week I have so far found time to use a grand total of 1 W.E flask this time round and I’ve yet to touch it today. Gone are the times of using 15 and up flasks. I didn’t ever bother with Shrikewood this time round (first time I have ever not tried a rare quest since I was able to complete them ). I just can’t with a reasonable conscience devote that much time to autoplaying in a 2 day period. Its one thing grabbing a quick 5 minutes to hit a titan between tasks at work or doing tournament attacks on lunch break but the extra is too much and I need to decide how I’m going to allocate my time.

I think I’ll be devoting more time to attempting to do well in challenge events and using flasks there ( but if I don’t farm AR that could be difficult) maybe just pick epic or rare and save mats for that. The towers will go to a strict 25 floor only so no mats needed there hopefully. Mythic titan will go to aiming for only top 1% single hit and not caring about trying to reach it for combined too in order to save mats.

After typing this I’m thinking I may be veering very off topic. Apologies, feel free to flag it if you want…

5 Likes

Yeah it’s interesting to hear other perspectives. For me my goal is to get my benches leveled up so I’ve been farming Atlantis very hard enough to stock 3 TC2 for the month.

I used 65 flasks, about 400 loot tickets and now I’m just gem refilling WE. I have my iPad autofarming constantly and luckily I work a job alone overnight where it’s no issue to have it going.

Once I get all this leveling done I’ll definitely tone it down, but with 2 days, just farming hard levels even though it’s less efficient I can get what I need done playing this way.

Yup, seeing the different ways people do things is my favourite part of the community here.

I’ve never been one for the grind so I accepted a long time ago I am always going to be playing catch up (and lower level than others playing the same length of time) never really a top 1%er but get lots of enjoyment from testing out different lineups to use in raids and things like that

5 Likes

After a certain point, I think player level is just a number. :wink:

4 Likes

Your thread title says it all.

Commiserations that amongst it all, you also lost an alliance mate. :cry: Just know, you are not alone. Virtual :hugs:

It’s contagious, whatever it is. I used to save up flasks and just have the game on autoplay during AR. Not any more… :thinking:

3 Likes

I think this is a very healthy attitude @SamMe ! I’ve also found my attitude towards the game (and the forums, partly as a result of my game attitude) have changed…

I ignore some quests now and don’t stress if I have unused flags… :slight_smile: I’m happier now too!

4 Likes

… and today we have all of these… :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

5 Likes

At least the S3 and jotunheim stages will double up. Will need to check if token in recruits. If not will probably give those a miss

1 Like

Thankfully it’s been confirmed no token

1 Like

Nice easy decision for me. Not great for content completionists though, or those that wait for the recruit quests.