šŸ”µ [May 29, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

-I do have Sabina and I brought her along. Even at only 3/60 she was really useful. I want to max her, but I am low on trap tools and want to max Hel. Hopefully I can get more trap tools soon.
-I brought antidotes to deal with debuffs. Peters silence ability was very helpful. **I think there might be a slight mistake there, rogues only dodge direct damage, not the debuffs.

-My team this time: Sabina 3/60, Peters 4/70, Marjana 4/80+4, Guardian Jackal 4/10, Danzaburo 3/60.
My team last time: Sabina 3/60, Peters 3/60, Marjana 4/80+3, Ameonna 3/60, Danzaburo 3/60
-The changes made the trial a lot easier. I am not a fan of Ameonna and did not find her ability especially useful for the trials. However, leveling up Guardian Jackal to stack yellow and take advantage of elemental defense down was extremely helpful. The trials were a lot easier this time around.
-I used a couple of small health and mana pots, arrows to blind, and antidotes to remove debuffs.
-Marjana made it to plus +5. I havenā€™t used any sorcerer emblems and am just hoarding them for the moment.
-Ariel ate the Trainer Hero.
-Nothing else interesting to share, I just think there is a small mistake in the special questions: Rogues can only dodge the direct damage and do not help deal with the attack debuffs.

1 Like

GIRL GANG!!!

This line up is interesting to meā€¦ Sabby (lil sis, behind my Sarty) and ScarJo are my dames!
Skittles was my 1st 4* and I just havenā€™t gotten around to finishing her.
Dawa I hung on to hate level because I legit wanted a holy option for THESE trials.
Kelileā€¦ something about this card has just never done anything for me. I dunno, Iā€™ve just always had another fire hero I want to level more.

Sabs kept Dawa and Kel in there for a while, but I made it to the Bosses on hard with just Sabs, Scar & Skitt (autoplay) and then carpet bombed Dominita back to the stone age.

1 Like

This is again my hardest challenge ā€¦ I carpet bombed this ā€¦ Which I hate using useful items ā€¦ But heh what else am I saving them for right ?

Team : Scarlett 3/60 X2, Sabrina 3/60, Danzo 3/01, Kellie 3/60
I believe about 3000 TP or soā€¦

Stage is easy but bosses are difficultā€¦ team canā€™t take a hit !
@zephyr1 should I level a full Danzo , or Inari 3/60? Iā€™m low on hidden blades to decide on Scarlettā€¦:boom:

Tough stage. :tired_face:

I wouldnā€™t make that decision based on usage for Trials alone, so itā€™s worth considering how they fit into your bench overall and your longer-term plans.

I will say, though, that Inari at 3-70 is likely to be pretty squishy. Iā€™m trying to see if I can find her card at 3-70 to see what her stats are.

In the meantime, carpet bombing is a reasonable approach ā€” like you said, this is a good place to use those items youā€™ve saved up.

If you want to think more about your leveling priorities together, Iā€™d want to know what else is on your bench in general, and what your game priority order is for Titans, Raids, Quests, and War.

2 Likes

Me the last time:

As much as I love Gill-Raā€™s abilities, I decided Iā€™d rather not try and bring a 3* to this fight. Mightā€™ve been a mistake in hindsight. Scarlett and Skittleskullā€™s attack down kinda sucked. My team this run:

The most notable change was ascending Kelile to the final tier and giving her my stockpile of Rogue tokens, making her the heaviest hitter in the trials. Iā€™d like to think this made it easier, but I had a lot of red/purple tile droughts and donā€™t remember my last run that well, so itā€™s kinda hard to say.

I carpet bombed out of laziness, so most of the arsenal. Result:

Yep. Sheā€™s made this trial a lot easier than before I had her, and getting the Sorceror emblems helped, but that was a decision Iā€™d made a while ago.

Thanks for this thread as always, zephyr! Though I did post in the older thread by accident, so sorry about that.

3 Likes

Yea at the time she was the only hero I had who could use those emblems so I figured it could only make her better, now I have Marjana I may give them to her when ever I get her maxed!

1 Like

I like Gil-Raā€™s special a lot, I use the fast mana troops for her though. Is the troops you had more effective though?

And yes that attack down works wonders for this trial

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

This is the first time Iā€™ve changed the heroes on this team since the Class Trials first started.

Until now, the only changes were in leveling.

The Battle

This one was pretty straightforward.

I used my minor healing, 7 of my antidotes, and 8 of my minor mana ā€” but other than that, it was a pretty uneventful battle, just plugging away killing the Bosses.

The attack debuffs from Skittles and Scarlett help considerably. My only casualty was Skittles toward the end; everyone else ended with nearly full health.

Shiny New Emblems

This one was a bit anticlimactic, with Scarlett going up +1, and Sabina falling short of an upgrade.

Click for Screenshots

Endless Leveling

I feel like Iā€™ve been leveling Frida forever now, so a Trainer Hero is niceā€¦but at 4-52 it only brought her up one level.

2 Likes

I like Gill-Ra personally, but I just thought she was too squishy to bring. Most 3* are, and itā€™s a bit of a pride thing for me too.

I think sheā€™s effective as long as you can keep her up.

1 Like

Oh okay yea I take her with me I have her emblemed up and that special is effective and I mainly keep her alive because of Sabina. But yea the 3*s are squishy for me itā€™s who I have for tons of the trials so I usually need health potions or a healer