🔵 [May 26, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

So maybe something new every three months. Its not so much that they blur together (though that is true to a degree) as I just don’t pay attention to the rotation. I autoplay everything but the last level, and in a few of them I think I could autoplay that as well (but haven’t risked it).

1. A harder level than currently exists. Maybe the harder stage isn’t about just tougher mobs and bosses, but about some random restriction - like battle items level or type, would have to be careful with hero restriction, but troop restriction would be good.

2. Swap boss rotation. New boss combos’ that have better synergy together

3. maybe introduce different combo’s of trials. Fighters and sorcerers, rouges and wizards…and maybe a trials with more than two classes…

2 Likes

My team:

• Melendor+7
  • Tiburtus+7
  • Caedmon 3^48
  • Brienne 3^50
  • Melia 3^50

My current green project, Caedmon, joins the fray this time in place of Isshtak 3^50, and Brienne 3^50 tags in for Belith 3^50.

I had only planned to try the first two stages, but when Atlantis Rises ended, I thought, “Eh, what else am I gonna spend WE on.”

The mob waves went down very easily on stage 3, and I actually arrived at the bosses with all specials charged and all items unused - a first for me on any trial. Opening salvo was a dragon attack, followed by Brienne, Melia, Tiburtus, and Caedmon, all targeting Brienne. Had intended to try and kill her first, but the board decided we’d go after Chao instead. He fired his special and took out Brienne at full health, reminding me that three-stars are generally out of their league in the hardest stage of class trials. When enemy Brienne fired, I countered with a bomb attack, killing Chao. Was beginning to wonder what the big deal was about this trial, then Horghall fired, killing Melia and Caedmon. Oh yeah… that. Haha. Melendor was not close to firing, so I used a ton of small health potions, lit off another dragon (the first one was done), and resumed the fight with Melendor and Tiburtus. Brienne and Horghall fired in succession, but my guys survived and healed up again. Finished the fight with the rest of my items intact.

This is the first time I have overestimated a trial. I actually intended to bring Belith for another healer/dispeller on stage 3, but Tiburtus’ def down plus Melia and Brienne’s buffs had everyone punching way above their weight. Thus endeth the lesson. Tiburtus goes to +8, Melendor saves emblems toward +8, and Caedmon gets the trainer, heading for 3^60, where shields await. This also moves up my list of favorite trials.

1 Like

Boss rotation and class rotation would bring variety. Maybe a 4th stage with 5 bosses.

@zephyr1 @General_Confusion

2 Likes

Evelyn, Tiburtus, Gadeirus, Chao and Caedmon.

Healer coverage is a bit patchwork with Evelyn’s element link covering the corners.

Think I’ve used this same lineup every time, but I’ve never blown through it quite this easily before. Entered the boss stage with a green diamond to follow up Tiburtus and Evelyn’s defense debuffs. Bosses didn’t get their specials off and no items were used.

This is by far my easiest trial. I suspect I could bench all five of those heroes and still complete it, although items would be needed. And yet in other trials I am still using multiple three stars… I have a very uneven distribution of heroes over classes.

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

This one was sort of ridiculously easy.

7 turns into the Boss Battle basically says it all:

Shiny New Emblems

I got a bunch of Emblems today from the Raid Tournament (10), a Dark Chest (10), a Rare Titan (30), a Titan Chest (5), plus the usual drip — so I sort of lost track of what upgrades came from where amidst all of that and wrapping up Atlantis Rises, leveling again, and the Class Trials.

But by the end, Triton is now at +6, and Melendor is now at +16.

I’m particularly excited that I’m only 29 Emblems away from getting Melendor to +18, after which I intend to switch to another Druid…though I haven’t decided which one. Caedmon seems like a likely candidate, as much as I like Gadeirus, but I just started leveling him.

Click for details

Speaking of Caedmon

He ate the Trainer Hero, and is now at 1-36.

Thankfully I’m now running 2xtc2 after Atlantis Rises, and expect to be able to sustain that for 2 or 3 weeks, and I also have 595 Rugged Clothes to burn, so leveling progress in general should be decent.

Same team as last time, though Zimkitha is now fully leveled. I did have two more personnel options, with Tibs being leveled and Lepus at 4.71, but I decided that blue damage wasn’t Ideal, and with no heals for Tibs…let’s just go with the same team. What’s the worst that could happen?

I started with nearly everyone loaded and ready to fire (except Gadeirus), so I got the party started. I dropped enough tiles that both Chao and Horghall went off, killing Evelyn. Oops. Not long after that, I lost Triton to a regular attack. Double oops.

I had everyone down to 2/3 health when Chao and friends decided that they were done with G’s nonsense and took him out. I’m now looking seriously at failure. I decided that it was time to unleash the whirlwind.

I popped a tornado, used a mana pot to get Zim’s buff going, and then proceeded into a tornado cascade that took out Chao and Horghall. I was then able to finish Brienne with some red tiles.

In retrospect, I would have been better off with Tibs, as Triton’s healing buff only helps me get to the final fight. I really need to get Mel leveled so I can bring an actual healer, though I am leveling Buddy right now. Maybe he will be far enough along that I can bring him along next time.

The emblems will be saved for Lepus and given to Triton. The trainer may well go to Buddy.

1 Like

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Buddy - Lianna