🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

May have missed this posted somewhere, but will there be a featured HoTM from the pool each month in ToL? Or is it equal odds for all past HoTM?

Thanks in advance!

There’s a bit of discussion on it over in the original thread. TP is pretty difficult to estimate for a few reasons, mostly boiling down to me not having any insight into how their calculations work. I may do an attempt at TP at some point, even if it’s only estimates.

3 Likes

How to put like this , any app ?

There were no featured HOTM in the Beta version, just equal (extremely low) odds for all.

5 Likes

Can I use a hero in a suit, and then a hero without a suit?

I see. Either way, I love your website! thank you!

1 Like

if you have two copies of the hero, both levelled.

1 Like

Yes, if you have at least two of that hero.

3 Likes

Hi, this is from heroplan.io
Amazing website to enter your hero details and see lots of stuff

3 Likes

May I suggest leaving your Proteus for the final stages? Just keep him alive with healing and feed him mana at boss level and you will probably get through a little easier

I have trained a second Proteus just for this event, for the last two levels to have one each

4 Likes

Same here. 2 Proteus, 2 Wilbur and now I’ll be looking for a second Wu Kong. :innocent:

Ah well that’s a shame. Equally terrible odds for each HoTM it is then! Thanks zephyr.

1 Like

I usually use 4 color Stack of 4s / 5s plus Damage enhancer on costume bosses final level. Is there a reason this tactic wouldn’t work for the tavern?

I.E. Dapper Rigard. Duke of rock, Victor, Sartana, Tarlak?
On 10,
Zim, Wilbur, MJ, Azlar, Wu on 9.

No healer on 9? Be careful. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Probably would throw BT in their. :confused:

Anything is better than nothing. They estimed a 4500 TP is necessary so we might need a lot of healers. For 9 & 10 I have one Wilbur and one Proteus. They might help a lot.

Thanks bro and can u please tell me which tab I need to go to enter the hero for traven legend ?

AFAIK:
Team score equals:
sum of heroes’ power, plus
sum of (troop *) times 10 plus troop level

5 Likes

Great input. Thank you very much. I’ll even take a look if it’s not better to do the same for Merlin and Peters. I have Hansel at 1.1. Might even try to power level him for TOL.

1 Like

Guvs Bar Fight!

Last Time

Lol there IS no last time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Preprepared Teams

Using Hero.io (by @GDIBass) I have pre-prepared the following teams. I don’t think I’ll change them at all, despite not knowing what the bosses will be on each stage… Teams I’ve created are ones which I’ve played with a fair bit and have a great deal of synergy.

Stages 1 → 3 = 3* Teams (Naturally with my 4* troops tho).

I still have heaps left over & realistically think I could probably do up to about stage 5 or 6 using 3* heroes and battle items… BUT that’s not needed…

Click to view excess 3* Heroes

Stages 4 & 5 = 4* hero teams

Stage 6 = bitsa team of 4-80s

This team is sorta left-over 4-80s after I built teams 7-10 specifically for their synergy… The leftovers if you will.

Stages 7 → 10 = Synergistic Teams!

All teams are 3-2 stacks because that is how I usually play (except Challenge Events & Titans).

Left-overs

Still had heaps of left-over heroes which is both good… and bad…

Click to view left-overs

Personally I would have loved the Tavern of Legends to be more “endless”… something like this:

Click to view... bearing in mind this DOES NOT exist but is what I PERSONALLY would have loved it to look like.

Will reply to this comment & update with my results, some videos & of course whatever summons I may/ not do.

16 Likes