🍻 [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

You must register BUT it’s free to do so

2 Likes

Apologies if this was already asked, I didn’t see it, any idea of how often is the Tavern going to be ran? Is it once or twice a year or more? I am excited for this and the chance at Past Heroes of the month :heart:

Monthly, currently scheduled for the fourth Friday, though the exact timing might change in future months.

13 Likes

I am really looking forward to this event.
With more than 40 maxed 3* and another 40+ maxed 4* I dont expect many problems in levels 1-8.

Levels 9+10 will be different though since I probabely will rely on heavyly emblemed 4* and a couple of 5* heros.

Very excited for this quest! :smile:

5 Likes

How many Hotm are coming? And they will change monthly? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All of them that are older than 12 months:

Yes, a new one will he added each month.

2 Likes

Один раз :ухмыляющийся:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Once :grinning:

Click on My Teams under Profile

1 Like

I really hope I can make it to the end with these teams.

Hey @GDIBass, thank you so much for Heroplan.io. Any chance we can get the projected team power of each team we build?

7 Likes

@zephyr1, I don’t recall. Did this event offer a 30-pull for 8400 gems like Atlantis Rises and Might of Valhalla? Even without remembering, I’m going to say “No” as it feels like the structure of Tavern of Legends is similar to the Masquerade, which does not offer the 30-pull option.

Yes, it did, detailed here:

1 Like

7 posts were split to a new topic: Heroes from Costume Chamber missing

Oh! It’s even cheaper than what I would’ve expected!! But after landing Clarissa in the Costume chamber, I may wait until June to bravely 30-pull Tavern.

1 Like

May have missed this posted somewhere, but will there be a featured HoTM from the pool each month in ToL? Or is it equal odds for all past HoTM?

Thanks in advance!

There’s a bit of discussion on it over in the original thread. TP is pretty difficult to estimate for a few reasons, mostly boiling down to me not having any insight into how their calculations work. I may do an attempt at TP at some point, even if it’s only estimates.

3 Likes

How to put like this , any app ?

There were no featured HOTM in the Beta version, just equal (extremely low) odds for all.

5 Likes

Can I use a hero in a suit, and then a hero without a suit?

I see. Either way, I love your website! thank you!

1 Like

if you have two copies of the hero, both levelled.

1 Like