🏅 [May 21, 2019] 6th Raid Tournament! — 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

Yes, healing over time is a buff.

4 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Do you have a better idea? There aren’t any cheat-like strategies any more by fielding a weak defense with a non beatable tank.

Let’s see how defenses do this time and how the bonus calculation works.

What are you gonna do, heal the opponent to death? Terrible team imho and that is what you asked for was opinions. Don’t worry, your not the only one that went heavy heals for team setup. I look forward to drawing these teams for easy wins. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Elo’s math

Yes.

Use Elo’s math

Example, feel free to improve it:
([Stub] Tourney Qualifier days, bonus Tourney attacks and alliance based entrance fee )

Qualifier

But really, any type of qualifier round would improve the broken seeding they are using currently.

Crystal Ball

This will become even more screwed up when one color is routinely eliminated and more players get access to 5* heroes from Academy, or later, from trading.

If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
("If You Don’t Have Time to Do It Right, When Will You Have Time to Do It Over?" | Lifehacker)

1* / 2* Tourneys

My very good friend said 1* / 2* Tourneys are a lot of fun. But not with the current matchmaking.

Alliance war

It is the same algorithm as alliance war.

2 Likes

Ive come up with 3 defense options

Or this

Or this

Any jump out as better or worse? Really appreciate the thoughts!

1 Like

Dont know what that team with proteus is ignore that one

I’m almost identical to your first team except I’m using Boril instead of Tibs.

Surely not in the corner though?

No, he’s flanking BT. BT is flanked by the blues and each Caedmon is on a wing.

How bow dat?

1 Like

Buddy’s minions don’t buff as I sadly just found out :persevere:

1 Like

I know, but he’s a sturdy lil bastid and my comparable greens are Melen Head and Skittles.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t put together a team just based on the buff bonus. Its nice, but will not be a definitive determiner on success. A great hero with good team synergy will be far more valuable than an average hero with no synergy but has a buff or two.

6 Likes

That’s why I’m not fully committed to anything yet. It’s still a work in progress. Thanks!

2 Likes

The reason I am not afraid of Kasshrek (I’ll even take him on with team of blue heroes) or Rigard (I’ll even take him on with team of purple heroes) tank is because they merely heal, not doing any damage. But Boldtusk on the other hand give +48% attack boost which increase enemies’s damage.

In this tournament Kasshrek will give +20% attack boost but only for flanks.

1 Like

Is there a minimum player level to partake in the tournament? Edit - 14

Maybe I missed it, but my gf just started playing and doesn’t even have the option to check out the raid tournament. She will be level 12 in a few minutes. We will see if it changes.

Does she have a watch tower?

1 Like

She does. At level 12 - the tab appeared and stated she must be level 14. Next one it is!!

5 Likes

Any thoughts about using Wu in defense team? Normally I never would , but was considering with the additional attack bonus.