May 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether Summon, Tower Of Magic, Atlantis, Covenant Summon, Valhalla, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Mighty Pets, MT, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, SE, and Ninja Tower)

Awesome :ok_hand::heart:thank you

2 Likes

20 chars of thanks for our brave calendar makers

3 Likes

Much appreciate the calendars, and all your work.

3 Likes

Thanks to all the calendar folk :green_heart:

Bit of pain in this one :joy: ill sort you all somthing :green_heart:

5 Likes

Hello, I post you my updated calendar. Thanks for everything.

5 Likes

@Zartanis dear friend, my calendar is also ready! Then I will only need to add the date of the exchange of souls.
As always, many thanks to you for your work and to all the calendar creators for their beautiful calendars.

@PlayForFun @Elioty33 @Dudeious.Maximus as always, dear friends, special thanks to you for your work and your great help to all of us!

7 Likes

and what about the calendar now? I don’t know what to expect anymore… they broke the emblem quests again :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: @PlayForFun please find out from the staff on Monday what the order of quests with emblems will be now. Did they change it? I understand that this is all the consequences of the last breakdown? But how to plan further? I’m at a complete loss what to do with the calendar now that the order of quests is completely unclear.

4 Likes

I have asked Staff earlier about what is the fix for rotation, but I have not received any answer.

I am contacting them again…

4 Likes

The past trial was a trial of Strength instead of a Trial of Extermination. It seems that the rotation went wrong and they did not fix it and now everything is going according to a broken schedule.

4 Likes

Indeed, @Zartanis @birksg @PlayForFun, it seems they haven’t fixed anything, we just have Fortitude today so I guess May should start with Mysticism on Wednesday…

4 Likes

Soul Exchange date available soon?

Next week as announced by the staff…

4 Likes

Merci @Elioty33 l’annonce sera faites ici ?

1 Like

I could not see the beach party seasonal event, so it would be in June? Follow by Kalevala in July?

Thanks to all the calendar folk :slight_smile:

Not a great start for may :confused:

3 Likes

TBA - to be announced.

Yes, Sand Empires has always been held in June and Beach Party replaces it, in June so. And Kalevala follows indeed right/closely after.

7 Likes

@Elioty33 did they they included the prof. lidenbrock costume in covenant summon after release it?

1 Like

Thank you @ArktikaTF, @DarkShadow, and @zephy for your calendars, and these have been added to the OP.

6 Likes

IIRC Kalevala was at the end of June (last week or so) last year. Since new update won’t be most likely released in May, unless they shorten beach party to only 2 or 3 weeks (like Chinese New Year) then Kalevala will happen indeed in July at the soonest.

1 Like