📯 [May 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

I was completing some stages on hard and I still can’t believe what I got:

I am so happy :partying_face:

16 Likes

Alfrike and Bera have eluded me so I was excited to see they were featured. Plus, I like the HOTM so I decided it was time to summon! Here’s my results…

9 Likes

where are the dwarves

no Midgard Gnome

You lowered the spawn rate

Did a few Valhalla Coin Pulls and landed Frigg :smiley: first one of her; been a nice Valhalla Forever for me :yum:

4 Likes

Did 3 ten pulls and one thirty, not to mention many single gem or coin ones …
Just hotm.
I am very very very unhappy about not landing any S3 5*…
Now I will be waiting a year till they are featured again :confused:

So after a lot of time saving, I did 50 pulls and I got 43 3* heroes and 7 4* heroes! :slightly_smiling_face:
Well played, SG! Well played! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Gefjon

Literal last minute coin pull from farming with 50 seconds left on the clock. I think it’s obvious I should pull for heroes when they’re NOT featured since that seems to be a trend now (Alfrike, Skadi, Kingston, Elizabeh, and now Gefjon). :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

probably earlier since there arent 36 S3 5* heroes :wink:

Hope for 2nd Nordri and 2nd Jott,… and also featured Bera and Alfrike…
23xpull cooins and 5xpull gems: all 3* and 4* dups, notable: 2nd Jott and 2nd Nordri, and HOTM Yang Mai.

10pull, all dup, notable: 3rd Nordri.

Well, total of 33x pull, not lucky this time, but at least get Jott and Nordri and HOTM this month.
Only have Gefjon so far S3 5* hero.

7 Likes

Rant time!!! 29 pulls in total, x10 + coins and last gems remained!!! Looking above it’s quite impossible not thinking that there’s cursed accounts and a really blessed ones!!! I’m on the cursed way, probably something more!! Over three years of duty, happily ended S3 map today and still just S1 5* ( same song in the HA10, 17th week )!!!

X10:

SHAME!!!

SHAME!
:bell:
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

Welcome to the left side of the bell curve…

I got tired of my crappy summoning results and have joined the nospend people :woman_shrugging: crappy Valhalla rising I did not even earn enough coins for one summons

3 Likes

I did 47 pulls because I really wanted Alfrike. Got HotM x2 instead and on last 10x pull:

Bera

So nice consolation prize I say, especially since I don’t have her but I have Odin and Frigg so I can complete the terrible trio. At least once that I get tabards, that is.

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I just got Alfrike and I REALLY want her for tomorrow’s war…so join me on YouTube for a SURPRISE power leveling livestream 2021-05-12T00:00:00Z! I know I said my livestream this past Sunday was my last before I move, but this opportunity is too good to pass up. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Tess :wink: locking my wallet could be the wiser thing I have done by far!!! :joy::sweat_smile: …as how i felt dazed and stunned after every summoning gate…it’s like I’m inside that Bell…while ringing!!:dizzy_face::joy:
Jokes apart, it will be healthy for sure!! I’m a c2p…but i started in 2018, without not so many regrets cause since late 2019 the game was basically the same of the origins, but from early 2020, it quicky switched to a pure P2W ( pay to lose?? ) Someone call in question the RNG and its unfairness…and that’s right, but I don’t think it is so random!! One couldn’t be so unlucky to be the only one in a alley to not have a single S3 5* ( still miss Vivica ) to the otherside the same one have enough materials to ascend multiple 5* while his mates get heroes but lack of items, strange coincidence!!! It’s like it well know when/where to drop!! I like the game, love,…ok, LOVED, because it’s frustrating putting effort, time, money… for just feeders!!! There was a time I was enthusiastic…now it’s just BAD LOVE !!!

Cookie Settings