šŸ“Æ [May 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Yeah dude. Iā€™ve been playing for almost 3 years and only have like 40 5s and thatā€™s because Iā€™ve gotten 5 s1 5s from ha10 I didnā€™t have.

1 Like

The rarity of gnomes is just stupid. 2 all day and neither dropped coins. Bloody dragon bones ffs.

Valhalla forever needs a massive rethink

What gnomes? Must have missed them :crazy_face:

Iā€™m waiting for this portal to finally give me Almur and Brynhild, but with these weird pulls, Iā€™m shocked they havenā€™t given me Mireweave or Shadereave yet, like how Atlantis decided to give me Sumitomo and Ammoena before I got Wilbur and Proteus in a 10 pull.

As for gnomes, I really donā€™t even be trying to get them anymore. Too focused on seeing if I can fast-track the special stage missions for gems, since that has a better chance of accumulating gems for a pull than farming for gnomes with an extremely small chance of dropping coins.

Did 20 coin pulls and a 10-pull. Got two season 1 5*ā€¦ Joon is ok, but when Obakan flashes out, I really thought it is Alfrike or Beraā€¦ :sob:

7 Likes

Not a single gnome all day. Must be too fierce, scaring them all away.

1 Like

I managed to find two gnomes, got an iron bundle and three (count em, 3) barb emblems. My WE refills are staying in my inventory, where they belongā€¦

Not that I mind reduced world energy costs to knock off the avatar missions to clean up my to-do list, but really, the drop rate is godawful.

I did manage to come across one shortly after I posted. I wonder if the drop rate is worse than the Atlantis Sea Dragons? You would think it would be the same.

Not sure if the drop rate really is worse, though it ā€œfeelsā€ that way. Maybe because the rewards are poorer, both the general rewards (Atlantisā€™ extra loot is a heck of an incentive that Valhalla doesnā€™t provide) and in the lack of the coins. I mean, emblems are nice, but seriouslyā€¦ iron bundles?

1 Like

I did 10 pulls with coins and I got:

Almur - NEW!
Mist - NEW!
Sudri
Kvasir x2
Ei-Dunn x2
Jarvur
Melendor
Brienne

I am very happy for two new epic heroes. :blush: Unfortunately no legendary or HOTM for me (which I really would like to get).

8 Likes

After months of saving gems did a 10 pull and got Thor :hammer::hammer::hammer:

15 Likes

purchased todayā€™s deal, Pulled Tyr and a second Alfrike

11 Likes

I had been saving my Valhalla tokens waiting for alfrikeā€¦ Had 30 pulls worth and was ready to finish hard mode for even moreā€¦ Already had Tyr and Bera maxed so figured thatā€™s who Iā€™d get.

Brianne, Sudri, Mist, Marjana, and then alfrike.

13 Likes

I am at 98 Valhalla coins now. Just need two more to get my Bane. But the gnomes simply refuse to show up and help me outā€¦

Tried a 10pull because, you know, Alfrike and Bera. Got none of them, but the portal gifted me Gefjon (and i think my fifth Almur. The rest wasnā€™t worth mentioning). I gladly accept my first s3 5* :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

in total:

3 Alfrike
1 Tyr
1 Yang Mai.

Iā€™m happy. Wish one of the Alfrike was Bera, but oh well.

5 Likes

Also, when theyā€™ll show up, theyā€™ll give you a sweet 50k iron bundle or 5 meteor fragments instead. Yay (I guess)!

I had 1300 coins and gems for a 10 pull. Got absolutely nothing. With todays offer i could get enough gems for another 10 pull and GOT ALFRIKE! The one i wanted, now i can do my experimental team of Ariel, Malicna, Seshat, Alfrike, Misandra.

3 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a lot of mana boost.

So you see where Im going with that. I want to find out how much faster she can charge up.

1 Like