🕵 [May 2021] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 4 (Underwild)

Russula will be new meta tank, 30% dmg reduction on top of 790 def at very fast speed is ridicoulous…

also holds enemy hostage for 2 turns

1 Like

I did a 10 pull today, and was very happy with the result!

8 Likes

Did 32 pulls from stored gems and today’s offer, and I got this beautiful heroine:

But really, she has great design and more importantly, interesting mechanics. Would like Russula more though not because she’s better (Lepiota is pretty good), but because I am low on 5* blues while I got Bera, Panther and Lepiota in space of two weeks while I have 4 tabards. But well, I got pretty lucky so I am not going to complain.

9 Likes

This is just the reality, all the posts you see here are just people getting unbelievably lucky. I have had more 10x 3* 10 pulls than I can count, I’m close to giving up.

1 Like

Yep the odds are a joke. And yet people still sink hundreds into this game to get the 5*. Which is why the odds will never improve

Here is a food for thought .

Thor came out few months earlier than Russula and has 50 less attack and 50 less defence with comparable skills and same speed :O?

1 Like

Did a 30 pull earlier today and got Azlar and a dupe Yang Mai.

Sat down tonight, prayed hard, and did another 30 pull

God blessed me tonight!

17 Likes

Did another several coin pulls since it is my first anniversary playing and i was hoping for Professor as a little gift - of course rng and SG showed me middle finger :neutral_face:

2 Likes

30x pull and no Morris? Is that even possible?

Congrats!

1 Like

Coin pull this morning, Elizabeth. Very pleased with that

3 Likes

More than 20 pulls since S4 was introduced, and not even a 3* from there…very sad of pulling only S1 from this portal

I have just one coin pull for this month’s portal. Got Lepiota :neutral_face: :neutral_face:
I have had such a struggle to pull 5* heroes (one from s2, one from s3 and both in the latest months), but in s4 i’ve had three in 11 pulls :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @Rafa_Correia03. The game giveth, and the game also take away. :sweat_smile:

Hopefully much better luck on your next summons!

1 Like

Season 4 hates me, ~150 pulls total in s4 portal I think and 3 S1 5* heroes, 0 s4 5* heroes. I’m trying to resist trying anymore

After 15 token pulls on the first round, decided to give a 10 pull a try and pretty much the same useless 3 * and 4* S1 fodder, as the last run . No surprises there .

Neither good nor bad luck, simply no luck at all . And less incentive to bother with trying for new heros .

I got akkorog and obakan one after another in last attempt for featured ladies…
This game is broken. I managed to score 0.6 and 0.9 chance but no featured?
I am gonna feed off obakan, this is how much i care for s1 heroes in special portals :expressionless:

Another coin pull.

I like her but this is my third. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Hehehe… @SamMe I’ve spent all my luck i guess :thinking:, now i just have luck with my unlucky lol

1 Like

Do you want trade her with some of my Briennes? That all I gain lol

1 Like

Bought the day 1 offer, nothing new in all 20 summons. Then bought the day 3 offer and had some solid luck with that .6% chance

Final day came and I was a couple summons shy of getting another bonus ascension chest, bought one of the gem deals from day 1 and on top of rings, hit that .6% chance again! Never have I been so lucky. I snagged 4 4*AMs that day too from titan, war chest, and monster mission.

I needed more greens, so now I’m set for a while.

7 Likes