šŸÆ [May 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Will never understand thatā€¦

No, after 24h the energy is gone and you get 10 new flags.
So if you want to finish it, play every day or buy bottles.

Yep. Thatā€™s how they are getting the big scores at the top

1 Like

I assumed thereā€™s a natural limit of flasks, but I guess people can accumulate a significant number if they buy every offer.

Yep thatā€™s it. They just buy all the flasks.

If they run low they will also use scrolls of alteration to make a board

1 Like

2 Likes

How I wish you got those legendaries from the masquerade portal.

1 Like

Well, collected a 100 coins:

Well, she kinda does look like ninja?

Also 16 ETT, which gave 14 quality meals, a red ninja (yay) and blue crit (into HA9 to hopefully become red, (0) green(1) or purple (1) manatroops)

4 Likes

38 troop tokens = 2 mana, 0 ninja.

2 x10 pulls = dupe ametrine and sapphire. As always, thanks SG.

I value emblems very highly, and ninja tower is the single best event for picking up emblems. So naturally I put quite a bit of effort into it.

1 Like

Yes, Dawa is the secret ninja hero. You hit the jackpot!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the most frustrating. You get 5* heroes, just not the ones you are looking for.

In my greed for board farming, I unfortunately forgot how fast the oni curses show up past floor 30 and didnā€™t bring hurricanes as backup. As a result Cobalt got cursed out early (I should add he got cursed consecutively, what are the chances I wonderā€¦) and kinda ruined my blue stack, because cRichard+0 hits like a lame duck. So that forced me to switch to my purple stack which is really not the ideal color for most of the floors, but what can you do when the boards just try to ā– ā– ā– ā–  you over at every turn? :man_shrugging:

Reached floor 42, score is 1,152,646. Assuming an almost worst case scenario of 35k per floor, I should be able to finish around 1,460,000. Hopefully thatā€™s enough for top 1k. :crossed_fingers: :grimacing:

Is it possible to buy Ninja Tower energy flask?

1 Like

Yes, in the Ninja Offers, underneath the gems/ tokens offers.

2 Likes

Tnxā€¦ but Either such options are not in my game or I can not find it.

No ninja star icon on the right-hand side of the screen?

Its next to the 40,000,000 food bundle for $2

1 Like

2 Likes

This is why I get irritated with the tower

My boards have been like this all morning. I beat this level, but only came out of it with Bertila still playable. Already lost five holy heroes.

So Iā€™ve had nine heroes cursed this morning and there was no hope to save any of them.

All good tho, my goal in tower is to reach level 30 because I donā€™t really use many items :grin:

2 Likes