šŸÆ [May 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Bad luck I guess, with everything in this RNG, one canā€™t be sure of anything. I got 1 ninja and 1 mana troops from 24 pulls. I wish you luck with your next pull.

1 Like

Only have 1x Red Ninja Troop.
29xpull troop ETT: 4th Purple Crit, 6th Green Mana, 6th Blue Crit, and 2nd Red Ninja.
Well, 2nd red ninjaā€¦ not sure where and when I use itā€¦

Ninja Summon, was chasing Ametrine.
5xpull Ninja: notable 2nd Sapphire, not sure if I would level the 2nd, I realy like Grimms more as with costume can use mana troop lvl 5.

3 Likes

One of the few portals in game that I find worthwhile. This time I overextended a bit but I really need red legendary healer and this has the best one to give soā€¦

41 Epic Troop tokens, got 2 ninjas (still no blue that I am missing) and 4 regular epics. Not great, not terrible.

55 pulls from the hero portal. Until 45 I only had 2nd Yang Mai and 150th Elena which was pretty devastating. Then this happened:

Lol special thanks to Censore method that is a bunch of bs but let this 10x happen. Having Mica and Cobalt from the previous iterations, now I almost have them all.

All except the only one I really wanted lol. Hope dies last - letā€™s see what the remaining cheap offers bring.

13 Likes

Bought the offer, this guy showed up!
31 troop pulls,got a green, blue and yellow ninja plus a red crit troops

14 Likes

26 ETTs, 1 blue ninja, 1 blue crit. Better than last time, i guess, when i was zero for 18 getting 4* troops.

2 Likes

31 ETTs. 1 Dark Ninja (now I have one each for Onyx and Ametrine), 1 Green Mana (3rd one), 1 Yellow Crit (will be retrained when I get HA9 up and running)

Not too bad I guess for the odds, but was hoping for Dark Mana troops

4 Likes

41 ETTs. Only 3 epic troops, all dupes except the first blue ninja troops.

1 Like

Itā€™s 1:30am and Iā€™m crying myself to sleep with Shale as the only Ninja I pulled

35 ETT burned, 33 rare troops, 2 blue crit troops.

Ninja portal archived as well - no real money into it ever again. 1 by 1 not so fruitful portals are being retired. The only trophies so far here were Jade and Richard, both without real value to me, so yeah. Message understood. :muscle::joy:

1 Like

23 ETT only 1 purple catch to be honest canā€™t complain as didnā€™t had it before still waiting for blue one though. Still not a single ninja hero but not going to spend gems or money anymore

18 ETTs. 2 purple mana dupes, 1 yellow mana (first), 1 green mana (first), 1 red crit (first).

Overall I am happy although was really hoping for red mana or additional red ninja troops.

As planned, I went slightly ape in the troop portal, using 15 ETTs and 3 x 10 gem summons. Two purple ninja troops (I already had 1 of those) and one green, plus a sprinkling of crit and mana, none of which I was desperately needing but will come in handy. The only sad thing was failure to replace the holy troop I sadly ate a few weeks ago. You can bet I dived in and locked the new ones immediately! A red would also be nice - already have a blue.

I may not use the hero portal at all this time round, but may use coins if the wind changes by the time I have enough for a couple of pulls.

Anyone feel like sharing their scores so I get a rough idea of where I stand? Feels like people are doing significantly more board farming this time round, and Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m still on track for top 1k or not.

Iā€™ve already farmed 4 flasks worth of boards, reached floor 24 with 509,733 score. Still had some dreadful boards on a few floors but was forced to play through them either because of a stubborn oni curse, or Iā€™ve already farmed that level 5 times and I simply canā€™t sustain this level of board farming.

19 troop summons. 19x 3* troops. Not a single ninja.

What do you mean by board farming?

Hunting for the great opening board - the way people do in monthly events. :slight_smile:

Tbh, I didnā€™t know it started to happen here as well. :man_shrugging:t2:

Means youā€™d have to flee an attempt that wasnā€™t scoring well. Couldnā€™t be doing with that myself. As if 50 levels werenā€™t long enough!

1 Like

Guys I dont know if it has been asked/answered before but does the tower energy stack? If you dont do any attack the first day do you have 20 flags the second?

But donā€™t you lose the energy then? So youā€™re fleeing in the first moments only to then have to buy the energy back?

Yep! Hence why heā€™s used 4 flasks so far and itā€™s only the second day :grinning: