šŸ—æ [May 2021] Guardians of Teltoc Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Me too, horrendous pulls this time round. I did 40 and all I got was a bat

1 Like

No way!!! Didnā€™t you just fed your Wu Kong to your other heroes years ago? Just kiddingā€¦

I envy you getting Yang Mai. I am not pulling from the Teltoc portal and my chances getting her is getting slimmer and slimmer as the days go by. I only have a few ninja and S4 coins. I hope Censure does the trick.

Congrats. I have 3 Falcons leveled. My Chameleon is still 3/70. If you know best how he is used, please do share them with me. I have several tonics in my inventory.

Congrats getting Gazelle. She is worthy of the darts. A game changer.

4 Likes

Chameleon + Tarlak, on blue titan, is a deadly combo. You should try, if you can.

:rofl: The Chameleon will change blue titan to red.

If only I have Tarlak. I have Miki. Maybe when I start practicing doing rainbow attacks once more.

Finished all tiers, made few pulls over the timeā€¦ All 3* and no, I donā€™t think I will try harder. Those free (and 1 payed pull) looked totally hopeless! :joy:

** this summon, x70 and NO simple 5* hero! * it!

Exactly. Maybe itā€™s better to use them on green titan and change its colour to blue.

First I want to finish Almur and Elkanen. I read today a few threads about him and using him on titans is debatable. Maybe for playing through map stages? Events? No idea. I think that he can be useful in tournaments that exclude a specific colour.

@Ultra @Sorvina Yes, ā€œuse Chameleon on green titan and change its color to blueā€ is the best way to use him. Many top player use this technique to get in the leader board in Mystic Titan - Total Damage. The other way to use Chameleon is use him to dispell any undispellable buff. I am not sure if he can remove stack or not.

Yes, he is ok to use on attack team against green tank when red isnā€™t allowed.

2 Likes

I think that not only against red tank. When yellow color isnā€™t allowed you can take 4 purple and Chameleon and change tank colour to yellow. In theory it sounds like a good strategy, but I havenā€™t tested him yet.

Regarding using him on green titans - isnā€™t it still better to take Wilbur, Falcon/C. Marjana and other red heroes?

In that case, you need both green and purple tile. Chameleon skill alone canā€™t make you win or make you live longer. If there are enough purple tiles, it is vey likely that you will win and doesnā€™t matter that you bring Chameleon or not. And if there are moderate amount of any color tiles, I think it is better to stack green, red or blue against purple tank.

Against green normal titan that you donā€™t use many battle item, red stack is better because you canā€™t rely on Chameleon if there isnā€™t enough green tiles and titan might kill him before you can use him.

Against green mystic titan that you use many battle item, green stack is better because you can easily apply his elemental change on titan every turn with battle item. Chameleon also give both attack boost and cri. And you can stack 5 green. (There is no red big attack booster.)

3 Likes

Anyone here on the top 1000 or higher care to share their various stage scores on the various difficulty tiers they are in? :grin::grin::grin:

My bad, Iā€™ve forgotten this part of his special. lol

I have done only epic, with green/yellow event I donā€™t have the teams for legendary, and I donā€™t have the will to do rare at the moment.
Hope this will be enough for top 5k in the end, maybe I need a little bit more.

6 Likes

This should be enough for top5k. The limit is usually about 870-880kā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Epic done. Rare needs work and Iā€™ve not even started Legendary yet :joy:

Epic took some time though. I used a whole flask just for 1 decent board earlier. But themā€™s the breaks, sometimes RNG is kind, sometimes you have to fish harder for it.

10 Likes

This is me in the epic so farā€¦ Thereā€™s a lot of room for improvement, still not sure if and when Iā€™m gonna go for it. :joy:

Rare and legendary finished, but I donā€™t feel like trying hard there this time.

7 Likes

Done eight pulls on the portal. Got the HotM but no event heroes, just three and four star classics. I didnā€™t even get any Guardian Bats, though considering that last time this event was on it seemed that every other pull was a bat I canā€™t say I would want any more of those. I rarely use the one I have levelled up.

I do use my Falcon and Jackal on a very regular basis, and Jackal and Wu make my holy hero titan team my best by far.

I would really love Panther, Gazelle or Chameleon. The Chameleon in paritcular is one I would love to get. I know he isnā€™t chased as much as the other two, but I do like the uniqueness of his special.

If I finish Legendary I may get one more pull in.

1 Like

@ferg @Cheds @Slobix

Thanks for sharing. Now that is a guide some players may use as a reference if they want to improve a particular stage.

Others are welcome to share, too !!

Not exactly what you asked forā€¦this should be good enough for top 10k in rare and 5k in Epic.

Stage 3 Rare 4 Epic
01 29,936 37,124
02 32,499 38,591
03 36,869 44,186
04 34,712 41,227
05 37,023 49,979
06 33,621 56,209
07 36,180 57,901
08 42,809 57,264
09 54,944 80,033
10 50,793 62,377
11 48,636 56,712