🎭 [May 2021] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

My best 10 pull ever…

19 Likes

Yup, the hate from costume chamber goes on and on. This time, I did the famous censure method.

Started out well, with a 3* hero…

Colen 4* as the first, smells good!

Aaaand nothing. All dupes. Not even Grimm I was really hoping for.

The worst portal for me, by far. Requires a significant amount of masochism to continue pulling here. :joy:

11 Likes

RNG is weird that way. I have zero S2, S3, and Challenge Event heroes, but have 4 5* costumes, none from the 2 times I did a 10-pull :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I simply cannot understand why arent they featuring the new costumes. Their intrest is to encourage pulling right? But everybody keeps their keys because we need the new ones.

2 Likes

On average, I was doing 15-30 pulls monthly during my first 15 months in the game… Horghall in June, Leonidas in February. That’s it. Since I’ve cut spending, this was my only 10-pull this month… A mistake I’m not willing to repeat! :joy:

3 Likes

2 good 4* …both dupes…

7 Likes

Did 6 pulls so far for my free keys + 1 offer. Results are pretty crazy!

Elkanen
Yang Mai
Khagan

Two non-featured costumes almost back to back - what are the odds! But of course while this could have been Marjana or Leo or Kadilen, it had to be two worst ones I have almost no intention to max (like also non-featured Thorne I got last month). Would even take the featured Lianna instead these two. Sigh. Glad I got the HotM early, though I find Yang Mai underwhelming, I still intend to give her 6 of my 20+ rings.

SG is very good at making you feel bad when you actually are pretty lucky.

15 Likes

Thorne costume is not that has though

Was trying to hold out until Leo was featured but broke down an did a ten pull because I liked the featured heroes. RNGesus works in mysterious ways.

18 Likes

6 Pulls

Dawa, Ulmer, Hawkmoon, Belith, Frair Tuck.

Scarlet… The only new one… Sigh…

3 Likes

Not pulling once more, got over 90 keys and stacking more.
what’s up with recent featured? Where is the good stuff? Who’s gonna feature next month, horghall ? :roll_eyes:

Viv would be nice but i prefer others…come on SG feature 3 heroes…

2 Likes

Gan yu, jahinger and little John are new, but probably not the missing 3* and 4* costumes I would have chosen.

Don’t have Gan and will probably never lvl him, jahinger is max, his costume will get leveled in the near future.
Little John looks meh, I mean that’s mageret in slow instead of very fast :expressionless:
Maybe I will level him just for the bonus, maybe not, I seldom use him only sometimes in rush 4* tournaments.

2 Likes

Finally some luck, with 2 pulls I got Sabina and… Brienne :rofl:

18 Likes

Clearly it does, because I can’t do the maths on how that many heroes works out. Omg, I am so ■■■■■■■■ (limited) sometimes

I’m pretty… torn on him (pun intended hehe).

I always have too many blues to max and never enough scopes. Was going to max Alice, but then Cobalt appeared. Now C Thorne came out, but I still kinda prefer Alice for synergy with Jabberwock (and 1200+ rogue emblems unused)… and still going to hunt after Lord Loki when he’s featured. God knows who appears in the meantime.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing as usual. I’ve stopped spending now because this game no longer deserves my hard-earned cash, never did tbh.

1 Like

Congrats with Colen, he’s on my wanted list here, good for events! I’m trying to save up here but it’s always so tempting to pull :sweat_smile: I really like the July HoTM so I’m pacing myself

1 Like

Got Sabina last time and she did excellent so far. Game changer in war against some 4300+ opponents

1 Like

4 pulls for me this month. I got:

• Kailani (dupe)
  • Kiril (dupe)
  • Grimm (new)
  • Sonya (dupe).
    There are so many costumes I don’t have and I keep getting dupes. At least one is new.
6 Likes

Used 1600 saved coins in ToL plus 5 gem pulls and got nothing . Last Feb I used 135 saved keys plus 30x gem saved pull and only isarnia costume . But this month going on 4 years with still only mitsuko as my red 5 maxed though I do have elena and Khagan at 3.70, today I dropped 5 keys and out pops a dupe wu costume and then that awesome delay and BOOM! Out comes Yang Mai!. And I haven’t collected 2 tç11 and a packed tc20 from AR so I got her to 3.20 before running out of food. I have crates but I’ll finish her soon enough.

Finally I maxed a second 5 red! And I was so ready to use he 28 rings on Khagan and elena. Keep plugging away it’s only my 3rd hotm in almost 4 years but I’ll take it!.

I saved my oher 9 pulls for when marjana is featured again since I don’t need 2 hotm and I really need marjana and 3 months of ha10 hasn’t done it nor 4 years of tc20 but this is a nice alternate!

14 Likes