šŸ“Æ [May 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

I never ever get Darts outside of Shiloh. You lucky person

2 Likes

5 pulls with my :postal_horn: coins ā€¦

ā€¦My first 5 * season 3 hero : Fenrir :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

13 summons

11 x 3*
2 x 4* (both useless Mireweave duplicates)

Basically, a typical E&P pull.

1 Like

I didnā€™t get any 5star heroes in season 2 I finished both N and H already now that continues in S3 , very sad ,

Marks my 100-plus pull without a season 2 or 3 or event 5 star, but I did get my first Richard and two dupe Joons, but where is my Dawa?

Also, excited for my upcoming army of bees.

4 Likes

Today is possibly my best summon day in my 2 years of playing. Tc20 was kind this morning and gave me my 1st Richard then tried my luck with my tokens and built up gems ( it takes me a long tome to get enough for 10 pull).

I was rather pleased but had enough gems left for 1 more go

My 1st 5* from S3!

Very happy bunny with lots of new toys to work on

9 Likes

Mixed bag from the coins saved: Sudri, Agnes & Shadereave plus S1; then from a 10 pull Heimy, Ratatosk, Agnes, Bjorn another By-Ulf and the rest 3* chaff. Heimy good tho the Squirrel is somewhat limited in use. Happy to hear otherwise is I have misread. Context is in a green heavy team.

4 Likes

30 pull here, outstanding batch of heroes.

Tyr, Fenrir, Heimdall, Leonidas and Clarissa.

7 Likes

Did a 10pull and pulled a Baldur so very satisfied with that gem investment :smiley: Valhalla has been nice to me, previous season so yielded Sif and Heimy so the streak of 5* summons continues :innocent:

4 Likes

Summoned mainly for Almur because I needed a greenā€¦ 15 without :frowning: but, my green consolation prize was my first Lianna :smiley: ā€¦ usually I would loathe getting a S1 5* Not from the costume portalā€¦ but for her? Iā€™ll make an exception. Also got Fura, and she seems interesting.

2 Likes

31 pulls, 2 mists, Almur, Sumle and 2 Clarissas. I mostly summoned for Clarissa and mist so i got what i really wanted.

6 Likes

Bought all offers.
Already had 167 coins, so thatā€™s 267 coins total.
I completed some missions to get to over 300 coins.

My pulls:
By-Ulf (coin)
Bane (coin)
Agnes + CLARISSA Bonus (my second) (gem)
Sudri (gem)
Oberon (gem)
Grevle (gem)
Fura (coin)

So, I am happy.
I like the look of Agnes + Fura a lot.

4 Likes

Donā€™t know If Iā€™m gonna do a 10 draw or buy some offers for a 30x Summon.
Was hoping for a Clarissa from my 20+ free summons this month, but none so far.

So far got 4 free Valhalla pulls this Month:

• 2x Nordri: already have one, but I might level all 3 since heā€™s so good
  • 1x Bjorn: also already got him. Maybe Iā€™ll level Bjorn #2, but I already have lots of purple 3* (Balthazar+C, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum+C, Renfield+C, Vlad, Bjorn #1)
  • 1x Sudri: Havenā€™t pulled him yet for obvious reasons. Heā€™s pretty bad though, Iā€™ll prioritize my Azar+costume
2 Likes

Personally I am a big fan of Bjorn, so I would recommend having 2 of him.
His double hit has helped me enough times.

2 Likes

I think that most of the new S3 3* and 4* stars are way to niche, way to complicated, way to limited in their use cases. Honorable exception the two greens and Agnes.

Have stonecleave and think SGG gone a bit to far down the creative rabbithole.

This is my last hope to get Clarissa , just 1 summon then Iā€™m done (N finished and doing H now to get 100 V. Coins) , very sad day today no any good heroes except berā€¦ (green fast healer) .

After about 170 or so pulls in Atlantis + Valhalla combined over the last years, here are my results:
0 5* Atlantis heroes
0 5* Valhalla heroes
0 HotM (from those pulls)

At least I got Almur, so my 24 pulls today werenā€™t completely wasted. This was my last larger pull, since after the Vela nerf I stopped spending money.

2 Likes

On the contrary i pretty much like them. I have all of the S1 and S2 4* that are good to have so seeing the S3 ones i feel interested. I got Mist, Sumle and Almur today so im pretty happy with them, especially with Mist. They are interesting, yeah there are some not so useful ones but most of them are creative and i like this.

Had 600 something coins, now I have 6 regular 3* food extra, well technically had 6 3* food.
That is keeping my hero count for s3 heroā€™s still at :zero: I guess @littleKAF would approve of this number, I donā€™t like it soo much
On the other side, I am still having more than enough mats left for when there is a hero coming that can be upgradedā€¦