🍻 [May 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers – Tavern of Legends

I imagine posting a screenshot of Alberich in this thread with a lot of emojis showing my excitement… I am so happy and full of positivity… and then an image of Dawa ruins the thought… :))

18 Likes

So, my extremely horrible summoning luck + extremely low % for a 5* summon = Prisca :rofl:
That’s about right! :rofl:

3 Likes

Based on the Beta odds, this is almost like a multi state lottery when it comes to odds:

Versus latest Costume chamber ( also mostly Classic heroes but at least includes a costume)

3 Likes

Who buys this scam-like lottery ticket?
You may have considered purchasing if there is a chance to exchange with any HOTM, such as a wild card.

1 Like

Haha bought 3 offers…
Karil
Valen
Brienne

6 Likes

Perfect start. Is it even worth completing the quest with such summons?

Got 5/5 3* heroes…

2 Likes

Someone like me buys it. I bought it because I was curious about the summon gate. I bought it once and forever. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG.

44 Likes

Oh dear! You have just spent all your remaining luck for the year!!

9 Likes

Anybody notice how “buy all” charges you an extra 4 cents for the convenience? 5x 2.99 = 14.95, but SG wants 14.99 for it. So I said “screw that” and just bought 5 individually anyway. :rofl:

14 Likes

Congrats!

Can you post screenshots of the secret hero card?

3 Likes

The odds published in the live version are the same dumpster fire odds that were in beta. 98.7% chance of S1 dupes and no chance at a HOTM. 0.1% odds at this “mystery hero”. Zero… point… one percent.

Cool.

7 Likes

You beat me to it! I thought I was missing something with that offer but it makes no sense to charge more for buying all in one go…

1 Like

pfffft don’t you know the 4 extra cents is the “convenience fee” for not having to press the buy button 5 times? Time is money man.

Can you share a picture of the card?

22 Likes

Bought 1 offer

15 Likes

No luck by me

Not planning to summon with this odds for now …saving gems for new S3 epic heros :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The odds should at least be 2.5% for a past HotM especially if there’s no chance of the current HotM.
SG have made enough enough money from people trying for these old Hotms many times over from when they were available originally to their appearances in Atlantis.
Considering the fact that unlike Valhalla and the new costumes there are no 3 and 4*'s that you may not have already, this portal is almost a total waste.
There’ll be the odd lucky person but this portal is the worst odds for anything decent in the game and a lot of players will already have some of the featured Hotms.
So this is a new feature offering you about a 1% chance of something unique/good.
Yep just use your free coins and move on is best I’d say until they change the odds.
And if the secret hero hasn’t changed from Beta then don’t go chasing it on a 0.1% chance. Clarissa at 1.3% is much more worth it.
I really struggle to understand SG’s reasoning sometimes. There was so much feedback in Beta criticising this summons portal and nothing was changed

16 Likes

Cookie Settings