May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

You seem confused. Telluria still heals and thus is still a healer. So saying Telluria is still a healer but heals a little less is actually technically correct.

And we all know that technically correct is the best kind of correct…

24 Likes

Arrgghh but I fed my Mok-Orr to Muggy, a little late on that change. Great change with G Kong and QoH and thanks for not super-nerfing Telly/Vela. I believe player feedback and the Beta program work, nicely done, cheers!

3 Likes

You would definitely not have won it, and it definitely would not have made any significant change and your weekend loot

1 Like

I’ll try attacking with her for a while. If she’s crummy, guess that means F2P.

2 Likes

We will neverknow, that two turn less would have allowed me to fire my special 2 turn earlier (one for mana slow reduction and one for turn reduction) and I believe would have made a difference , plus the sturdier minions means less HP loss, so yes would have made a difference .

And 1 loss could be the difference between for some playing the whole week or not using that 75 gem reset loss token

Might as well quote myself…

4 Likes

Looks ok with me. The way she sat was just way too big of a burden to deal with. I still doubt anyone is going to move emblems or switch color tanks again anytime soon but green tanks are going to be a little bit more manageable now. Maybe I’ll start spending again. maybe…

2 Likes

I am not happy with Telluria Changes it is far to little the healing even went up and the change in mana decrease is a joke. We keep seeing Telluria tank in at least 80% of the top teams.

3 Likes

One incompetent move after another, great time to rolled out while in the middle of a tournament. Thank you SG for the advance notification, as usual, the bar was set really low but you still manage to slither through.

8 Likes

Interesting to see hu tao geting increased, it became better than neith except being slow. Maybe a little push to neith would be nice

5 Likes

But now she heals only 306 HP + 200HP minions, which is 33% only.
C. Mel heals more, and now can ate saved druid emblems, because С.Magni will get scopes before Vela now.

Good luck telling the difference between the 2 versions.
Technically she is better than she was, but not by much :frowning:

5 Likes

They’ve already said being a healer wasn’t Telluria primary function. It was a secondary power and as it was she became everyone’s healer as she was jack of all trades but brilliant at all of them.

This now makes her a jack of all trades but good at all of them. All of which is sat on an extremely durable base of high defence and high health with paladin ability to trigger a 25% increase in said defence.

This is a still a fantastic hero.

14 Likes

C melendor is only healer with weaker stats ,no minions and no mana slow for enemy?

Why do people just uset his fail logic, you pick one atribute ignoring others.

13 Likes

On defence - yes. On offence - not so much.

5 Likes

Well, 100 emblems only gets you one node, which only triggers her Paladin talent but does not boost her stats, i.e. not much of a game changer. So it all depends on what your alliance does in terms of tanks and war strategy in general.

2 Likes

Minions is also heal. I count them in overall heal percentage.

If I really want mana slow, I have Mist and Proteus for it.

The fact is that the Telly/Vela combo was totally overpowered and screwed up the whole game. You have a tank with very good stats that is very offensive and crippling at the same time AND on top of that takes up the role as the team healer, which allows for yet another offensive hero to be in your team. The combo with Vela made it even worse, as the main counter to Telly got wrecked once her special went off.

I have both Telly and Vela and I’m fine with the changes, even though Telly was my strongest tank. Enjoying the game is important to me, so there needs to be some balance.

Yes, I agree this wasn’t a great example on how to handle BETA testing and the fact that some people seem to spend a lot of real money to get a hero presents the real problem.

48 Likes

many many many :money_mouth_face:

Seriously don’t understand the nerf to Guardian Chamelon.

2 Likes