May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

Return players who have Telluria and Vela to the materials they used to develop their heroes due to your changes. At least I think we deserve it.

6 Likes

Does that mean Telluria and Vela back to level 1? As a Vela owner, I reject that.

1 Like

Give better compensation, people wasted time and money getting and leveling these heroes. Only fair you compensate properly

4 Likes

I mean it would certainly have to be optional. I sure as hell don’t want to reset either.

It doesn’t matter anyway, its not going to happen, everyone left in this thread is just banging their head against a wall for no reason.

5 Likes

The nerf has already happened though… And we got emblems as ‘compensation’

1 Like

Maybe would help if you ask questions instead of accusations
Not a great way to start conversation.

There were 5 rounds of testing. Not including pre-release.

If you want ONLY SG response, then make a ticket. Otherwise welcome to public forums!

Repeating the same accusations again
Do you expect they will say something different than already told you

Your questions all answered. This isn’t about their response. You want different answers. Repeated accusations will not make that happen

2 Likes

You could have been flagged for spam.

1 Like

Of course no. I mean, the game didn’t sell us Telluria and Vela this way. If I knew it was with these features, I would have developed other heroes instead of Telluria and Vela. The game has already defrauded us. At the very least, he should give the materials to us as a gift and remain full in level. That’s what I meant.

7 Likes

Who would you level instead?

It ask for extra mats as compensation not refund, so there is no “instead” :rofl:

Vela- Magni
Telluria -Heimdall

3 Likes

It will be Vela and Magni instead of one of them

Telly & Heimdall instead of one of them if they give the mats used without returning them to level 1.

2 Likes

It should be, I don’t think we want a lot. Everyone knows how difficult it is to get the ingredients. That’s why I research many times while developing a hero of materials. I consult many people to decide what is best for myself. As such, if Telluria and Vela were like this, I would never spend my stuff on these heroes.

6 Likes

100% agree. In addition to that introduction of a reset button would have a positive effect on the game. A lot of people would be keen on reseting certain heroes (ie. Telluria) to ascend others (ie Heimdal).
Of course this would have to be a rare item (like tome of tactics, damascus blade, etc.).
In reality this would have a very positive effect on the game. Folks would still be hunting for specific heroes and would require materials to ascend remaining cards from their rooster hence no specific loss in SG earnings, eventually might be completely contrary.

2 Likes

They so much destroyed them that they are still best heroes in game wow they need much more nerf it is stupid to see all same teams in wars raids tournaments

1 Like

Another option is you today can see the solutions already given.

1 Like

I prefer to wait for a answer of @Petri

2 Likes

Haha! C’mon… that was good stuff :rofl:

5 Likes

I was cup dropping on raid before the change because I was sick and tired of seeing Telly/Vela/GM combos. After the change and getting myself back to diamond, I lost to the same combo 6 in a row. IMO not nerfed enough. I am going back to cup dropping.

1 Like

This is going to run and run, but I’d say if you’re getting complaints they’re still OP from non tel/Vela owners and complaints they’ve been cut off at the knees by people who have them, it’s probably safe to say the balance was about right lol

I’ve kept my defence as it was (seshat-Tyr-Tel-Vela-kingston) and rather than sit at 2.7/2.8k trophies overnight, I’m dropping to low 2.5k/high 2.4k, this can only be a good thing.

Tel’s heal is still decent on offence, the mana slow doesn’t immediately end the fight and the minion shields do their job and no more.

Vela’s still hitting hard but her red attack down isn’t as ridiculous as it was, gotta say I do miss it against titans, but that’s because my bench isn’t particularly deep.

Just my opinion as always, I’d still have pulled for both and I’m still happy to have them in defence. I’m also happy to raid G/T/V teams, win some/lose some, it’s a game not a career.

2 Likes