May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

Are you SG Staff? No? Then please remain silent (should be stronger here but strive to civilized)! The question is adressed to E&P devs.

1 Like

• please try not to be antagonistic :slightly_smiling_face:
  • it’s a public forum, if you want to correspond privately with the developers, please submit a support ticket :slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes

Pay me back for the money and time I spent to level up telluria

Character is absolute trash now. Spent my money and time to level Telluria up and now she’s useless.

She is useful. Yes. not an instant defence win and not Delilah on steroids on offence, but still and A+ tank and A-/B+ offensive healer.

1 Like

Where did SGG advertise Telluria as a tank, Facebook? They didn’t even advertise Kingston as a sniper afaik, they keep mum about these things. But I guess there’s still plenty of Telluria at the top, because one of our peeps this weekend did a number one run using monored tp 4141. Of course you can attack all sorts of stuff with mono. Always need to compare with alternatives. What’s the high priority emblem candidate that makes people forget about Telluria? Not everyone will have Arthur, or possibly Heimdall, and the only serious 4* competition is Falcon. Meanwhile, Kunchen is being attacked from all directions with release of Malosi, and emblem stars like Rigard, Mist, and Hansel, plus Grazul or a rare White Rabbit. Guin got stuck with lots of emblem competition.

2 Likes

Not sure they did before her release, but when discussing her re-balancing, they said it clearly:

“In the case of Telluria, to finally provide a Nature “tank”.”

Sonya’s cleanse is also pretty good for 4*. And 771 power is no joke even on 5* level.

1 Like

Apologies, but this was just too much. Folks in here raise valid, valuable and important questions to game devs and me personally would be thankful for a response to. I’m hoping that SG is tracking them and a consolidated official response to the most frequent ones will follow (ie ascension mats reset button request).
To folks responding on behalf of SG - please stop! Thank you for your input but myself and most of the people would like to hear the response from SG Staff.

2 Likes

Why can’t @EmpiresPuzzles take 5 mins to respond to the whole community on the forums why they rushed out these nerfs of Telluria and Vela. I see so many people in the community saying stuff and messaging them does no good because it’s the same generic thread they say. From what I can take out of this SGG staff does not care about the community if they don’t want to take time to reply to us on the forums. We atleast deserve an answer that everyone can see on the forums from SGG STAFF why this got rushed out so fast

2 Likes

Hello all you cool cats and kittens. I nominate Telluria the Carole Baskins hero of 2020

4 Likes

Your going “to the well” with that graph to make your point bud

Lol… I will now only refer to Telly as “Carol Baskins” - that’s awesome… thanks for the chuckle

That is wrong approach because Telluria has higher HP than Aeron, if you use Telluria HP to count both, Aeron will be lower.

Minion health is based on the caster but HoT is fixed.

Show me the count where the standard used is Telluria HP for both Telly and Aeron heal. Isn’t Aeron would be only 30% instead of 34% while Telly is 33%?

Or as both do not have %heal, why not just count the number of heal instead:

I saw Telluria+20, the HP is 1575.

Case with Mana Troop (0% HP; +20% Heal):

The HP of minion Telly summoned for Telly or the allies is 13% × 1575 = 204

Mana troop have +20% heal, Telly HoT will be 2 × (153 × 120%) = 2 × 183 = 367. While Aeron will be 3 × (153 × 120%) = 3 × 183 = 549

Telly heal = 204 + 366 = 570
Aeron heal = 549

Case with Critical Troop (9% HP; +0% Heal):

The HP of minion Telly summoned for Telly or the allies is 13% × (1575 × 1.09) = 13% × 1716 = 223

Telly heal = 223 + 306 = 529
Aeron heal = 459

NB: all calculation are rounded down before next calculation.

I belive you work hard on it. Is really hard to do something like that. But i spend a lot of money in the last few months to get thouse heroes and now they are useless. The battle is won or lose by flanks and wings becouse the tank is not there. Thouse who say “is still a good tank” probably have other option i don’t, and i play this game for almoust 3 years. I hope now you understand how i feel becouse i will not post here again very soon.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that looking at the chart is so painful for so many in the ‘opposing balance camp.’

Repeated Opinions about how useless these heroes are now, have a great deal to do with creating the chart to see just how useless they really are.

Everyone is repeating the same message:

• They are worthless
  • I want a refund
  • You just need to “get good”
  • Everyone’s balance idea is the best
    (including mine)

Look at how repetitive the bait and switchers are!

Anyway, I’m not going to make a bunch of new accounts to do battle with a bunch of other new accounts. Instead, I can scroll past all the repetition.
All the complaints and opinions.
That’s not a painful thing for me to do at all.
And will share the chart again, when it is updated with new information only.

The lashing didn’t feel good for me either!
Happy venting

1 Like

It,'s really interesting, how SG is going to handle the situation. On the one hand, there are plenty of players who spent their time and money to catch Tella. On the other, it is still strongly OP, 80%in top 100 (about 70% in top 3000). That’s definitely nonsense. But situation is even more worse, because in wars almost all the allyes among tops (top 1000) are now playing green center, which is quite logic, because players without Tella can easily find good war centers among regular 5’s, like Kadilen and Lianna, and they are much better, than regular 5’s from any other colour. So in case to return variousity and interest to wars, Tella have to be nerfed greatly to become a medium tank, not Top.

I can see only one more or less good desicion, nerfe Tella, and let players decide to leave Tella or return her and get back their spent resources, but I doubt SG will go that way.

Bought some pop corn, waiting and watching…

2 Likes

The idea of nerfing a hero is to ensure an appropriate balance in the game not to kill an hero!
This balance has to consider the whole game and the people who pull that hero. For instance, the total healing of Telluria is too much nerfed and this make that the promise (A+ on defense & offense)done to the people who get her is not respected.

2 Likes

if we talking about OP and ballance! well Ballance has to be everywhere. Let’s ballance bank accounts as well. SGG has to nerf its bank account in favour of those who has spent and overspent for announces and REALESED Tella.
As it looks from player’s side.

1. November - Vela Tella JF announced for Jan Feb and March. May was known for GM in Atlntis.
    Vela released, JF nefed released, Tela released. After this trio appeared in raid arena in March, everyone started chasing Tella as hell. And next thing - many started chasing Malosi as counter. And then GM. So ravenues were collected - and next thing SG decided to nerf Tela Vela.
    This is my first game I played so long and put some money in. And now I feel been robed and frauded.
    The nerf cannot be only from one side. Reballance has to be done in spending as well.
4 Likes

So, you are think than Telluria should be overnerfed to become not EQUAL to top tanks, but WORSE?

Just to return diversity fast?

So, you think than Telluria’s complete removal from game is better than current situation?

1 Like

Yes I think this will be a good decision to return balance to the game.

Do you like the situation, where all allyes in top will have green center? Interesting for you? For me definitely not, it is still interesting for now, maybe for several more wars to encount a green center, which we never met before, but it’s already becomes boring. My ally is in top 1000, and we are already playing vs greens every war.

I have Tella, but I’m for balancing