May 2020 Finalised & Live Balance Changes Discussion

you say Yelnats_24??? maybe you have no telluria … obviously if you have troops 30 emblems 20 Bane also becomes strong … I was around 2300-2500 now 2100-2300 with nerf(I only have Telluria) …
we conzumato money in a green basket … scammers !!!

1 Like

Which post are you replying to? I don’t have level 30 troops yet. Bane+20 is weaker than 4*.

With troops and emblem at most or almost, the nerf is less evident (even if in the ranking we notice a slight change and soon!)… I lost -200 cups for Telluria, before 2300-2500 now 2100-2300 …
losing the cups is not a problem, but it is clear when Telluria was reduced … I would have leveled up Heidmall or Yuna not Telluria …
materials and money thrown away !!

2 Likes

Yes, I predicted this outcome the moment the rage on nerf has begun - SG would fear release strong heroes after this uproar. Even Roc will be probably nerfed.

I don’t have Telluria but on defense she is more manageable now I think, mostly because of the weaker mana slow-down. I do have Vela and she still hits hard; maybe not one person, but on whole team she does still a number. Same when I am against her. SG imho did a good job when it comes to balance, if I ignore the fact they ignored betatesters and released OP hero while they knew about it. I was also sceptical on how it would affect the game, but considering the number of people spending on Legends, the second worst portal in game just behind Epic Summon, it is probably all good. Though if they are like me, they buy out Vallhalla offers this month then won’t spend much next four just because of weak HotM and no new rare/epic 4* (probably).

They also made one of my less useful heroes - Guardian Kong - much more usable because I have one 5* cleanser - Vivica - and she is in her costume all the time and Kong’s damage is now deadly (Ursena does 260% - not that much more, and only under specific conditions). It almost feels like getting new 5*.

3 Likes

tell me this is a perfect balance. I only lost 2 raids this morning it’s kinda crap that these heros are so easily beaten now. I think this was one no VTG combo in this. SG ruined these heros

1 Like

This is my third war with Batman family.

@NikitaInternationals Fate’s was always casual. Casualness and turnover meant couldn’t get steady footing on titans. But more important to me was that I wanted more coordination for war. Batman has a family, so no worries about being able to find a great fit, and I see already a lot of visiting/helping between the alliances, so it’s all great from my point of view. Oh, and since you ask BATMAN FAMILY of ALLIANCES

Leveling a bunch at a time, this is going to take a while. But once Hansel is up with emblems I’ll test whether monogreen is more effective with Telluria or with Melendor of the no costume. If Melendor actually wins that contest, it will be significant. For 3-2/4-1, I don’t see Telluria exciting as an off-color healer compared to Melendor; could change if I could get her to 9 tiles.

1 Like

Ah what made you switch. You were with fate’s for a long time

My Telly and my ursena both are fully emblemed and I still use Telly. She’s still the best tank

3 Likes

yes, it’s the best ahahahahaahahah…
maybe you drank …:rofl::rofl::-1::-1:

Updating tracking now that I have around the same (plus a little more) attacks on the post-nerf team as I had on the pre-nerf team:

And the comparison:

7 Likes

Try pre nerf 19 Emblems of Telluria Jabber with nerf 20, something changes !! you had to try it with 19 emblems to be more precise …
Emblems and troops at most feel the difference minus …
I only have Telluria 5 * I really feel the difference … (4 * + 1 5 * emblems and low troops)
I would not have spent money and materials on this Telluria …
congratulations to the team !!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Yes, even with higher emblems the win percentages were lower. It’s still not a bad win rate, but the emblems definitely help with that.

And thank you! :slight_smile:

The stats are nice, but only show that she is a good tank, while the right heros are around her.
But it doesn’t show, that the nerf mostly reduced her usability on offense.
She is sadly much less useful on attack now.
On defense there isn’t a huge difference as your recordings show.

And it’s still pretty annoying, that @Petri and @EmpiresPuzzles don’t care to answer, why they had rush the nerf and why they choose a version of Telluria which mostly reduced her usability on the attacking team.

5 Likes

I’m not interested in a meatshield as I derive no pleasure or fun from winning other people’s raids, and in her current version, Telluria doesn’t bring much to offense since I have better healers and mana control. A tank is fairly useless for me, so Telly in this form will not be getting any tonics.

My only other greens are Horghall and Ratatoskr. Wonder if I should work on Rat or wait and see if I can pull Lianna or Tarlak.

In my honest opinion, if you are not going to ascend Telluria I would wait for a better Green
Good luck

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t gonna ascend Horghall and Rat seems like limited application. Hope I get someone better by the time I get all the tonics needed.

That team is in a top 100 alliance??? I didn’t realize the standards were that low

That would be a great video

Quick question. Why would you level Hiemdall over Telluria right now? Please don’t give the hes better or she sucks now but what special ability makes him more desirable as a tank?

I would rather face Heimdal or Yunan tank than Telluria tank. Heimdal and Yunan is slow thus the chance to kill them before they fire their skill is higher.

If you really hate your Telluria, why don’t you give your Telluria to me? I will gladly give you 12 Tonics in return.

1 Like