[May 19, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Piety Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Will update with more details when I get on my computer box:

Well that didn’t last long, did it. Team last time:

Aaaaand this time. I’m getting to the point of ascending Elkanen because he’s the best of my “bad” 5* green options, and he’s a cleric. Good to see Wilbur and Rigard go up in talent nodes, Wu Kong max out at 4/70 instead of 4/1, and the troops go up.

I’d say this was a LOT easier than I recall. I think Wu Kong going to 4/70 helped a lot, as well as Rigard going up a massive amount compared to the last time. Generally, I was a little more prepared this time.

All I’m going to say on this one was “Oh, Friar Tuck is about go go off. I’d better nuke the board to finish it off.” And then I immediately connect the three green down the center and Friar Tuck goes off. :expressionless: Following through with my commitments, I did. Ah well, the last bomb and a dragon took care of it. Also, MAN was Boril the punching bag this last stage. I swear every bird and rock golem had his number. All 9 of those minor healing went straight into the little blue guy.

Vivica feels full now.

Not really, which is partially also why I’m thinking of final ascending Elkanen. It’s super tempting now just because my Cleric options are limited, but it was enough to get the job done. Wu Kong + Wilbur cascade squad is scary, man.

See above.

Mostly minor healing and some of the carpet bombs partially out of laziness and as an insurance policy.

Wilbur got from node 9 to 10 after stage 1 of the trials, but neither Rigard nor Wilbur got enough to go to the next node after that.

As always, thanks again Zephyr for posting these threads and linking the old ones. Much appreciated! :+1::raised_hands::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes