⚔ [May 03, 2020] - 54th Raid Tournament - 5*, Buff Booster; No Purple/ Dark

Well I’m out :slight_smile:

Got kicked out in Day 3 and I’m not paying 75 gems just so I can buy back in and raid Telluria Defences which have +90-+100 emblems…

PASSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

Meh

2 Likes

I had a surprisingly good week for the tournament. Normally if I make it to Wednesday on any tournament it is a good week, but for 5* ones I don’t think I have ever made it past Tuesday before.

With only 10 fully ascended 4* heroes (and no 5* ones at all) and three of those being dark, I didn’t have much to choose from for my defence and expected a similar result.

Instead I managed to hang in there until Thursday, losing my last life with my last flag on that day. I debated using a continue, though more for the POV than the tournament itself, but decided against it after doing some calculations to see if I could get the tonic without it.

I dropped down to top 10% by the end of the tournament, but that is the first time I have ever managed to finish so high, and doing that in a 5* tournament is definitely a good result for me.

Best thing though was that my loot gave me FINE GLOVES, the one 3* mat that I am always short of.

5 Likes

My first timing reaching final day for 5* tournament . While processing my rank seems to be on top 1% but got rewards for top 5% . Submitted a support ticket … anyway I’m happy to get compass which my Proteus will accept :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Dropped down to top25, but my defense scored another win, bumped back to A and the additional points pushed me back into top10. Nothing worthwhile in the reward.

When the day ends, the defense-points are added. If you did not have an A, and were on the edge, this might have pushed you over the edge. As you can see above, I had it reverse; got bumped up a tier to top10:
Screenshot_20200509-113811~2

1 Like

My defence was A , since it said rewards r processing I assumed my score was final (1st screenshot).

Does anybody know what tourment is next?

In my usual fashion of doing tourney’s, this one was little different. I meant to start on day 2 and then suddenly it was this afternoon (I can hear @sleepyhead sobbing into his lunchtime coffee) so I got 5 attacks in and because i am a 4* player i didn’t have high hopes for my defense although the 5* tourneys are well populated by players at my level.

Contested: 4 wins, 1 loss
Defense: 10 wins, 7 losses for a “B”

My defense team was: Mist+9, Brynhild+15, Bold Tusk+11, Mireweave+11 and Sumitomo at 4:58 (by tournament end). I have almost never tanked with BT!

I don’t consider this the end of the world for just 1 day!!

2 Likes

Indeed, the same score, so my theory is not valid… Hope support can explain, cause now I am curious what happened.

This is no bug. The calculation process simply wasn’t finished. It takes some time to do this for 1.5 million players. The time you looked it up there were may be some 100.000 players missing. Pretty clear you were ranked higher. This was just a temporary result.

Last day wasn’t good…went 2:2 to be eliminated a second time. Defense unchanged. So it doesn’t even hold for top 5%. …But pretty decent loot :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Probably 4*, buff booster, no holy if the pattern holds

Late post…

Final Result

Defense Teams: Alby+11 - Poseidon+3 - Telluria+9 - Vela+1 - Kingston+1
ATK: 17-8
DEF: 12-6 (Grade A)

Reward

2020-05-10 09.06.56
Unfaramble items welcome :+1:

2 Likes

Results

Score = 11,746 | Rank = 20,9336 | Top 25%

Refused to buy back in this time… 1) I don’t need to for PoV seeing as I am done the tournament Valor Challenge now and 2) I don’t want to pay 25 gems for the privilidge of raiding +90 to +100 teams… particularly Telluria ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Offence

Defence

Rewards
Nothing really to show being only top 25%

Got 2 Rogue Emblems & 2 Valhalla coins.

2 Likes

Top 10 finishers

3 Likes

Updating the support ticket in case anyone interested.