⚔ [May 03, 2020] - 54th Raid Tournament - 5*, Buff Booster; No Purple/ Dark

This team will be very easy to beat

== trying to use psychology so people don’t use this team so I don’t lose ==

Hopefully it works lol.

Might do dis

Edit: maybe dis actually

1 Like

This entire Tournament in a nutshell:

SGG - “Here we made this tournament which has specific rules to encourage the use of different team line-ups. This will mean that heroes you don’t normally use become valuable & worth consideration”

Players - ■■■■■ YOU!!! EAT TELLURIA ■■■■■■■!!!”

Guardian Owl - sad forgotten noises

20 Likes

I’m waiting for that inevitable thread where someone asks

Hey I just pulled Telly, is she any good? Pls help me make the best defence team. I don’t know whether to ascend her

4 Likes

15 Likes

here my team,

I don’t have Guinevere , saldy :sob:, and Kunchen is on holidays :partying_face:, so my newly freshy maxed Telly is “designated voluntary” :cowboy_hat_face: :smirk_cat:

Here my initials thoughts but Heimdall and Vela are 3.70 and 4.08 so … image

I said to myself why not put my good reds !! image
But the special burning effect of gravemaker and J-F are not cumulative so … :rofl: I still have an hour to decide my team.
May be you ask yourself; Why didn’t he put any yelloy ? :sweat_smile:
I need Darts :chopsticks:

Don’t be afraid to be harsh on comments, I need to learn !!!

All fun and games until… You face a telly tubby team

Far out, it was the only battle i lost lol. No Rigard for cleansing :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

1st battle day, 1 loss against holy mono, attacking with my mean green ally from outer space.

5 Likes

That defence was always asking for trouble by putting Richard there :joy:

1 Like

Imo guin tank would be a monster, you can use telluria at flank

I have been against 1 Guin Tank today and 1 Telluria.

Day 1:
Offense: 5-0
Defense: 1-1
Score: 3,246 (Top 1% - for now)

I had luck against Telluria. I used 3x Green 2x Red, I managed to start with some greens to hit Telluria, and then more came on the board to replace them, which was fantastic.
I am officially happy I did the POV challenge now, so i can lose tomorrow and I will be fine lol

Edit: Ok here is my Day 1 video.

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome attacking with 4 green healers. Actually all 5 green healers if you count Telluria as a healer. And 4 of them being slow speed too! Your team’s strength is that all of the heroes are super tanky and also theres 3 heroes who can revive lol. All the matches go on for super long tho.

I currently have my Telluria maxed and now trying to decide whether to level my Heimdall or other options (Ratatoskr, Brynhild).

1 Like

A good start today. Went 5-0 dodging the Telluria tanks and just getting yellow ones. Nearly lost to an Onatel tank…man I hate her.

Meanwhile my Telluria tank defence is 2-0 so presently A rated.

Weirdly no purple made no difference to my defence but is making the attacks trickier

@Yayo @Vikingblood80 @sleepyhead

Sorry guys was a busy day yesterday, best of luck!

1 Like

I’ve gone fairly standard too…

Alice(+11), BK (+9), Telly (+11), Isarnia (+9), White Bunny (+9)

Could’ve been buff heavier if I’d put Miki(+0), JF (+1) or a couple of others in, but this should do the job.
It’s 5-1 up at the moment so starting pretty well.

Lost one attack to a horrendous board, otherwise cruising so far.

1 Like

no need to apologize @BubblesUK ! thanks for takng so much time to help us out :slight_smile:

your defense is terrifying… good luck, but looks like you don’t need it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got smashed 1-5 on defence…even had the wrong Sonya upon start… :rofl:

1 Like

@Vikingblood80 sorry to hear :sweat_smile: it happens… i’ve had tournaments where I’m confident in my defense, and gotten smashed… I’ve had tournaments where I’ve thought my defense was subpar and they performed excellently.

then there was the one where I got eliminated without even finishing day 2… usually I can make it to day 4 at least…

Ah well. hang in there, hope your offense goes better!

Today offense 4-1.
Lost this match with a big fat 0:

I probably would have done better if I had taken melendor, telluria, kiril, sonya, triton, but that’s too late. Board was bad, red tiles only showed when BT&W where the only ones left standing.

Defense at 3-1.
Screenshot_20200504-233305~2

Brynhild is a force of nature in buff booster tournament!

I don’t have any yellow, holy 5*
With Telluria, Brynhild covering her and Puss in Boots, my god! Is a shame I don’t have any emblems for her.

With 120% buff booster my tile damage is enough to annihilate my enemies 5*…

I was about to lose with 4 enemies and Brynhild save the day escaping the Evelyn cleansing.