Maxed 5’s to Maxed 4’s Ratio

1:12:1 is mine currently

3 5* going to 70 now (Lianna, Natalya, Drake), Obakan at 60, a few untouched.
13 4* at 60.

Gloves have been the worst mat for me to get and have had to be used carefully.

They are trying to save him, returned to average mana (with slow mana I wouldn’t even spend epic hero tokens on October). Having a 5* with spirit link is awesome, but to me his tank skill was to increase defense on allies, even only nearby. They shouldn’t have removed that, on the allegation that teams with Guin + Aegir were almost unbeatable. Instead they increased his healing factor and we already have a lot of healers to choose. To finish it gloriously, all of those skills are dispellable!! You get top 400 players, 402 have Zeline! And she will charge before him!! Which means, bring Zeline and Aegir will be a puppet.
They should nerf HARD Guin and Zeline, Guin shouldn’t get extra purple defense (it really doesn’t make sense give her that) and Zeline should be average mana. Period.
That would balance the game in terms of tanks and counters, but we all know SG doesn’t listen to community EVEN IN BETA, unless a certain group of players raise their voice on the same direction. And all of them have Guin and Zeline and no interest in a more balanced game.
In the end it reflects on new good heroes like Aegir, as they won’t fit the actual teams and harm players who are still developing teams for general play, not just increase bench to have 30 5* for wars.

3 Likes

I was one of those against this sort of nerf… But it is clear that we can’t have other tanks worth having until these two are balanced out for the reasons you mentioned. They seem to be completely and blatantly ignoring this fact… Raiding at top level is becoming so monotonous and boring tbh… It feels like a chore sometimes…

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

There was not a way to like this idea enough…

1 Like

5 : 25 : 5
+6 lvl 60 5*

1:4:3

And bunch of 4* at 3/60 :expressionless:

16:27:6 … I have enough mats to fully ascend 3 more 5* and quite a few 4* if I wanted.

I think guin should be slow speed and zeline should be average. The newest heroes are great, but only if you continue to invest lots of money for them…

So they are having trouble again making a new tank due to possible Guin + new tank combo. I guess we’ll see more of that until they nerf her. Ares was a good tank but easy to counter and was still given a minor healing nerf. Guin is a better tank, harder to counter so why won’t they nerf her again?
All we have to do to see Zeline’s ridiculousness is to compare her to Horghall. FAST vs SLOW mana. Higher tile damage(might go higher?). She has dispell, he doesn’t. Extra damage against Ice. Ohh, and she isn’t available to everyone. How many top 100 teams have a Horg?

As for the topic, thank you for the replies. I’ll try to get the ratios for the whale in my team as well as the completely F2P player.

3 Likes

1st 1 : 8 : 4

2nd 0 : 6 : 3

19 : 38 : 4

I have 1 d.blade, but since they’re are pretty rare to me, I have no idea who to spend it on…

When did you start playing?

I’m 11 months into the game and have found 246 3* mats and 66 4* mats for a 3.72 : 1 ratio.

I started in June '17 and I’m very very C2P (never bought mats btw)

I am 3 months into the game, CTP, and I have not gotten a single Damascus blade or Telescope.

And to answer the op, I’m 0:0:1.

Soon to be 0:2:1

Frostmarch rare quest will have a telescope as completion loot so keep an eye out for that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah…the last Frostmarch was too difficult for my team to win. The next one should be mine!

If they make him sub-par or average he won’t be worth it as a tank. This by itself is sad and to some degree stupid from SG. If you want people to spend money chasing a hotm, make him worth it. an Average or sub-par tank (or HOTM) is not going to interest people into spending money with the chance of trying to obtain him.

1 Like

21 : 21 : 4

Such an odd ratio. I guess call it a blessing but I have been leveling 5* to 80 for a while now. By the time I’m done with one another is ready to go to 80. Just finished Morgan, grave 2 is next then lianna 2 unless I pull the new hotm. I need backpacks!

There will be a day when every hero will be at least desirable and with balanced specials… but it isn’t on sight yet.

They can’t be rare for you. You got 20. I think if iplay 3 years i don’t get 20 d.blades.