Maxed 5’s to Maxed 4’s Ratio

We probably all know that ascension materials are the most common limiting factor when maxing out heroes. I’m curious as to how other people rosters look like.

Some people also have a few or several 5’s sitting at 70 due to lack of ascension items or just not seeing the value of taking these heroes to 80.

Let’s follow this format:
Lvl 80 5* : Lvl 70 4* : Lvl 70 5*

So for every maxed 5*, how many maxed 4* and lvl 70 5* do you have? You can also share the ratio you see yourself in a couple of months from now.

I have my ratio right now at

1 : 5 : .2

In a couple of months, i’ll probably be at

1 : 4 : .3

2 : 15 : 1

Lianna is still waiting on Tonics & I’m levelling Sabina, so eventually 3 : 16 : 0

1 Like

6:11:0

Have lots of 4* at 3^60 but focused on using all mats fot 5* I have right now

1 Like

VMy experience has been that 4* mats (e.g. darts) drop about one-third as often as 3* rare mats (e.g, orbs). Thus for every six darts, I get about 18 orbs, eight of which go to the 5* hero epgetting the darts and leaving enough orbs for 2.5 4* heroes.

My current roster has:
16 maxed 5*
26 maxed 4*
4 5* at 3/70

But I have a lot of unused 3* mats. Feeders are the limiting factor now on building 4* heroes.

3 : 15 : 4 for me.

I also have 6 5* heroes that I haven’t even touched yet, including Sargasso, Guardian Kong, and 4 copies of Thorne, and they’ll likely stay that way for the foreseeable future since there’s so many other heroes I want to level first.

0 : 8 : 1

1 : 9 : 0 in a month

13 : 29 : 12

and about 4 5* @ lvl60 and 3 4* @ lvl60

I have enough mats to bring two more 5s as soon as I get those dreaded Tome of Tactics… I’m not bringing up any more 4s unless I find them as valuable as Wilbur, Hansel or Merlin…

For the record, one of the biggest mistakes many new players make is work on 5s before they have all required mats to max them and before they even have 5-8 4 heroes maxed. My laptop is about to die, so I’ll end my rant here… DON’T work on on 5s until you’ve maxed all the core 4s (Healers, debuffers & WU) cover your basics before even considering working on 5*s you don’t have mats for… K,by…

4 Likes

Max 5* - 8
Max 4* - 27
3/70 5* - 3

Also have 6 - 3/60 4* - if I ever get bored and ascend more. I have the mats but kinda want to wait on more 5* (the right ones, have a couple at 1/1)

0 : 5 : 1
0 : 5 : 1
waiting on gloves… I have a major traffic jam at 3*60… there may be a battle royale scenario when I finally find some.

1 Like

4:26:4!

My luck of summoning/training of 5* is appalling (14 months in and counting). However, with that many 4* I am at least competitive on our 10* Titan and easily sit in Diamond raid tier.

Edit: My maxed 5* are Joon, Elena, Obakan and Elkanen (who I happen to like) so at least they’re not duds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

3 : 11 : 2

But that soon will be 5 : 11 : 2 as I’ve got 2 5* heroes max ascended but still busy lvling up.

0 : 3 : 0

Sigh….after about 5.5 month of playing ftp I have 3 maxed 4* ; 2 4/60 and a deep 3* rooster.

Epic hero coins seem to hate me and if I get one ( 2 during the last 2 month ) they turn into 3* dupes.

But in 9 days my SH is Level 20 and then it will take probabely another month till my first TC 20 will be ready. :smile:

2 Likes

5 : 12 : 1

x05 4.80
  • Obakan
  • Joon
  • Gregorio
  • Lianna
  • Gravemaker
x12 4.70
  • Merlin
  • Tiburtus
  • Sabina
  • Wu Kong
  • Grimm
  • Sonya
  • Kashhrek
  • Little John
  • Melendor
  • Boldtusk
  • Gormek
  • Scarlett
x01 3.70
  • Vivica
x18 3.60
  • Cyprian
  • Rigard
  • Rigard
  • Tiburtus
  • Tiburtus
  • Chao
  • Hu Tao
  • Li Xiu
  • Boril
  • Grimm
  • Grimm
  • Grimm
  • Grimm
  • Sonya
  • Caedmon
  • Boldtusk
  • Kelile
  • Sir Lancelot
5 * to level

Vivica (-1 dart)
Sartana (-3 tabard)

5 * I'm not leveling

Leonidas
Thorne
Horghall
Elena
Khagan
Khagan

6 : 23 : 3
currently working on 1 4* and 4 5* who will stop at 3-70 for lack of 4* mats (only Gregorion might make it to A4 if I find a couple of shields)

EDIT: I have more or less a 3.5 : 1 proportion between 3* mats and 4* mats, since I started playing I collected:

1. 64 4* color specific mats (rings+tonics+tabards, etc) and 225 3* color specific mats (hidden blade+orbs+trap tools etc) => color specific mats ratio = 225/64 = 3.52
  2. 28 4* color aspecific mats (blades+tomes) and 98 3* color aspecific mats (compasses+gloves) => color aspecific mats ratio = 98/28 = 3.5

1: 15: 3 and with the next Frostmarch it will be 2: 15: 2. And i am not really willing to ascend to 3-70 my 5* trash squad aka Elkanen, 2 Kadilens, 2 Khagans, Leonidas, Quintus (also not trash, but not needed Azlar and 3 Richards).
Proportions of my 3* asc.mats are somehow skewed, i have now 24 orbs and 3 warm capes - and the game is throwing more and more blue heroes at me. Those 15 maxed 4* are more or less color-balanced (2 blue, 3 green, 3 red, 4 purple, 3 yellow).

13:27:7

2 5* and 3 4* in production :slight_smile:

8 : 21 : 7

I have materials to ascend all elements but I have a lot of mind trouble to decide which one deserves them :joy::joy:

Beside those 7 I have been ascending the ones I’ll take directly to 4/80: Drake #2, Khiona. I have Alasie 3/70, she deserves the scopes but I’m still evaluating Aegir as scopes are definitely the rarest for me. Same with Gregorion and Natalya, I will probably wait for the next hotm or if I get 12 materials (I have 10 tonics and 9 rings) they get ascended

While he’s not a superstar, Elkanen is perfectly fine imo. I maxed him out (absent any other green 5* and I’m dead set opposed to this “wait for a better one” mantra) and he is a welcome addition to whatever team I assemble.

1 Like

Have you seen Aegir’s latest card ? What do you think… I wanted him so bad, now I’m considering Alasie instead. I was holding out on maxing her, but he’s been looking so meh for an OP tank… I wish I knew what the hell SG is thinking…

12 : 29 : 2.

I don’t start leveling 5*s until I make the mats to bring them to 4th ascension.