Max your heros and get them in the mail!

I think this game would come to life with a chance to collect our heros through the mail… it’s a great feeling to Max out a hero for my collection, but my issue is when I turn my game off. These heros are only ours electronically!! I think SG should offer a purchase program for those interested in actually bringing your heros home on a personal collector card!!! Idk about you but I’d love to get my gravemaker in the mail!!! This would not only encourage gameplay, and the want for those specific heros!! It would benefit those who really want to play and collect!!!

4 Likes

I think that is a genuinely original idea, for E&P.

Hat tip to you @BigDaddyAlton

5 Likes

If this comes to life, would Zeline comes with or without panties ? :thinking:

7 Likes

Lol, the teasing idea of question is good enough for me

2 Likes

Are you talking cards or life-size cutouts? I can see the security benefit of Gravemaker on the front porch with Sartana…

6 Likes

Lmao, I about spit my drink out on that one!
Seriously though, collector cards.

1 Like

What happens if they buff/ nerf a character?.. will the original cards be worth more on e-bay?

1 Like

Well personally I wouldn’t mind what a Nerfed cards value would be… as a collector it would be priceless to me. It would be cool to think of owning an original. Plus the nerfed cards!! Surely the game could gift us our Nerf cards for having already bought the original.

1 Like

I can’t stress how much I want this to happen!!!

I think this game would come to life with a chance to collect our heros through the mail… it’s a great feeling to Max out a hero for my collection, but my issue is when I turn my game off. These heros are only ours electronically!! I think SG should offer a purchase program for those interested in actually bringing your heros home on a personal collector card!!! Idk about you but I’d love to get my gravemaker in the mail!!! This would not only encourage gameplay, and the want for those specific heros!! It would benefit those who really want to play and collect!!!

1 Like

I would pay for life size cutouts. Just sayin’…

2 Likes

You are a higher up, have we came any closer to bringing this idea to life?

1 Like

To date, I’ve seen nothing in this direction. The closest I’ve seen are game avatars, which really isn’t that close.

1 Like

Never the less, I have some fan art to go draw!! I hope we see personal hero Collection cards soon!!!

2 Likes

could you not Screen Shot them, and then print them?

I don’t see much value in a printout on paper. Think baseball, magic the gathering, pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, basketball, etc… To a collector, and gamer this idea is gold! If Gems are valuable now. Give fans the option to bring their hero home and watch the gems fly out the door!!!

1 Like