Max number of Training camps allowed- 4 max- chose number/ location confusion

I need to know if it’s possible to have more that 4 training camps. I have reached level 20 stronghold. I saved some spots meaning I didn’t build after reaching level 15 stronghold, in hopes that I might be able to have 5 training camps. Alas, when I reached level 20, I tried to build my 5th training camp and it said that I had reached the max number of allotted buildings of that type.

So, I just want to make sure. Is that the case for eveyone ? Does anyone have more than four training camps? Has anyone built four training camps before reaching level 20? And if so, why didn’t anyone tell me to do that from the get go?

This would have been super good info and we should be telling the noobs out there to save spots if it is indeed possible to have four before SH lvl 20

No … everyone has the same buildings

2 Likes

You can only have 4 training camps. Everyone gets the same building options.
As for why nobody told you, did you ask anyone? Most people seem to build everything they can, as soon as they can do it, so it was probably assumed you did the same unless you told someone otherwise.

Thanks for the info. I did sound like I was blaming, but this is me asking now. What about my other questions?
Can you build four training camps before SH level 20? If you save spots and level up your stronghold can you build training camps instead of something else?

1 Like

No. Last training camp comes at stronghold level 20.
There’s a very useful guide for new players by Coppersky which covers a bunch of questions like this, found here:

1 Like

No you cant … everyone has the same buildings at the same stage in game. The game forces buildings. Just build on ALL empty lots, youll see.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. Actually that is what I experienced, but when it said “Upgrade Stronghold to build more” I was holding out hope that I could build what I really wanted vs what they were allowing me to build. So I thought maybe someone out there had actually been successful in building their 4th training camp early by leveling up their stronghold and leaving unbuilt spots in order to build a training camp.

2 Likes

So in conclusion you’ll get your 4th training camp at stronghold level 20 and you can’t have more than four training camps. Just build what the system tells you to build. That’s all you get anyways.

2 Likes

Exactly.

And convert a forge to Barracks.

1 Like

As other have said, you do not chose buildings, you chose LOCATION.

But the game can be misconstrued to imply you have a choice of TYPE.

It is also confusing because after you have built the buildings you can still move them around.

This happened to me.
This keeps happening.

I have suggested a fix:

2 Likes

This wording has confused many people I’ve met. We try to give the people the information, but I’m sure we could have missed some people. empires & puzzles really needs to change the wording. Sorry this happened to you.

1 Like