Max Kelile?

Well given you have a Wilbur that’s almost maxed, I think Scarlett will do more for you. Gormek by comparison is a worse Wilbur, imho.

Given You Have Grimm and Wilbur, I would say Scarlett adds more to your list, and she is likely to give you better Titan scores, therefore better loot, therefore in time blades for Gormek

Gormek whilst having an ability to take lots of damage, hits like a pillow with low attack. I have him maxed plus emblems and he still disappoints. Wherever I used to take him, I now take Wilbur, who is amazing

Thanks for the advice @MD-DC @Infinite
There are so many different aspects to this game it’s not funny.

I was really thinking about Gormek for the punishment he can take on a defense team & for his defense down ability.

Scarlett for a offense team fast sniper that is

I agree with the others (@MD-DC and @Infinite), because you already have Wilbur ready to play, Scarlett adds more value. Wilbur’s defense down is better than Gormek’s AND he gives you a huge defense up. Scarlett hits like a truck and is primed to take advantage of the defense down (hit three). Her attack down on the enemy is also a lot more useful than people give credit. I didn’t realize how much I depended on it until the later stages of Atlantis (easy mode).

I like Scarlett so much I have put all of my Rogue emblems on her and am very pleased with her.

4 Likes

If you aren’t in a rush and need a red project while waiting for a red 5*, Colen may be worth the effort for depth. The minimum war bench is 30 but having flexibility on flags 4, 5 & 6 is very nice. He also gives variety in the type of special your red heroes have (slow mana, devastating AoE) which could prove useful.

You are also right that Colen is EVIL in the very fast tournaments which will probably not ever go to 5* heroes unless there are other limits (Imagine MN or Alby at very fast? Uh-uh).

Yeah haven’t got Colen yet but when I do it’s going to be fun.

So I guess everyone is going with Wilber & Scarlett stack for damage on titans which is no doubt a devastating combination.

I guess I was thinking about a defense team because I have Grimm +6.

I’m sure I should be able to pick up more blades In a timely manner.

PATIENCE is the key. Just so many things to do in this game and the need for a deep bench is REAL!!!

The Class Trials are what threw me for a loop. Had projects lined up for war and then when the classes were released with the varies Trials I realized I had 3* for some of them and had drop projects to get some 4* to fight those.

I suppose the key is to have the heroes that allow you to earn the free materials. SG has created so many new ways to fight that we now have to look at heroes which had previously been ignored (safely ignored). This is a good thing for the life of the game but hugely demanding of resources for those of us that were still short of bench depth.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m all over the place I guess. Trying to participate in everything. I have 29 different 4*'s & 29 different 3*'s

So I just pulled a second BT from TC20 . I thinking I will put him in front of Kelile, Colen, 2nd Gormek and anyone else. Probably take to 4/70. Thoughts?

Once the existing red project is completed that could make sense. Boldtusk is a top notch 4* hero, one of the most useful regardless of color.

If that makes sense in light of your overall roster, go for it.

Well, Boldtusk is at the top of my wish list right now. I know he will be super useful, but I can’t even evaluate exactly how useful the first one would be, much less the second. That said, I’m the kind of player who believes that every hero has a use, so I like to level a variety of heroes vs. duplicates of the same ones. So even though I know Tiburtus is great, I leveled Ameonna to 3^60 before leveling a second Tiburtus (who is now on the back burner for Domitia) because I figured Ameonna has a niche that I can’t fill with a second Tiburtus, even if Tiburtus is a better overall hero. And I was right. Ameonna is brutal as part of a purple stack against yellow titans. I deal far more damage to yellow titans than any other color, and it isn’t close. She can also be useful in alliance wars where you are overmatched by ghosting and keeping you from losing while you take four free shots at the enemy. This scenario has also manifested itself more than once for me since leveling Ameonna.

If you have 2 Boldtusks and no Colen, what happens when a rush rule 4-star raid tournament rolls around? Wouldn’t you rather have that Colen maxed than a second Boldtusk? Maybe raid tournament performance doesn’t matter to you. That’s 100% a play style choice. Just something to think about.

1 Like

My current mono red team is Zim, BT, G.Falcon, Wilbur, Colen

I’m close to maxing my 2nd BT. I love the orc, and will be pairing him with a 2nd Wilbur and 2nd Falcon, followed by Anzogh. Still deciding on whether I should go with Azlar or Colen for the fifth red to save the rings, or max one of my Mitsukos, and run an all average mono red team.

I still have 3 duplicate BTs and 3 Wilburs on my roster…

Next project will be 3rd BT, 3rd Wilbur, 2nd Evelyn, Jack 0’Hare, Kadilen

I guess you can see where this is going…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The only reason I see to max Colen is those 4 star rush wars. Not sure how often they’ll happen, and I think a second Boldtusk would be better overall.

Thanks for the replies

I do not know if I would spend the 3* ascension items or the emblems, but two Boldtusk 4*+15 flanking a center would have a 1 in 23 chance of reviving 4 times in a row. And if their mana is full, immediately healing.

Edit:
I was fighting a rare 8* titan and Boldtusk revived twice, very handy.

1 Like

I see you and I raise you. My guy has a 24% revive and did it four times in a row on one Titan as last man standing. That Titan must have been saying “Oh No, not you AGAIN!”

I really love BT, So a second one seems a good idea. I’d love to get another 5 star red but still waiting on TC20. Think I will take this guy to 3/60 and see what I reckon then

2 Likes

Here’s what I’m looking at. Just got the 4th blade. Would you guys go Kelile or Colen if you were me / who fits better with the hero’s I have?

Initially I was leaning Kelile but after pulling Ariel and her mana regen special could be good for Colen.

Kelile was my first ever 4* and I was really happy to have pulled her with an EHT a couple of weeks into the game… However, she remains at 3/60 as I got Colen soon after.

Colen has low defense but a really good AoE with DoT. I had him as my tank in upper gold right up to lower platinum, and he served me well. If you team him up with BT and Wilbur on offense, and he gets to fire, it’s game over for the opposition.

Keeping Colen alive is tough, but he’s worth the mats once you have the right team composition.

For those talking about multiple BT

All the B@T you could wish for…now to find some lettuce!! :joy::joy::joy:

So as someone who was lacking hitters for the longest time and stalled on ascending Kelile due to her lackluster reputation and going on the advice to “wait it out” I decided to pull the trigger and not only ascend her but emblem her out.

I do not regret this decision.

Sometimes you gotta work with what you got, and Kelile is far from a terrible option. I still haven’t gotten any red hitter better, so my Kelile is doing work. Is she the best? Conventional wisdom says “not really” but she’s a superstar on my team.

Here’s a screenshot of a +10 all damage nodes Kelile for those who are curious:

7 Likes