Max hero cap

I’m currently level 30 and at 60/60 heroes (3* and trainers) waiting to ascend. Trying to decide if I should spwnd gems to raise cap by 5 heores. Will the cap increase again? I couldn’t find the info in the wiki or coppersky’s compendium

1 Like

On a related note, would you spend 50 gems to increase cap just so you could feed more 3s so they give more exp to 4 and 5s?

1 Like

I am at level 33 and have 70 slots. It does go up but not at every level.

I usually only hold on to 4* cards and feed everything else so I always have room.

3 Likes

Thanks. My 4 s, are all full til needing rare ascension items. Now im levelling 3s til they max. Probably have over 30 trainers that i wont use til i get a 5* or can progress on a stuck hero

2 Likes

I don’t keep every 3*; are you sure you want them all? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Just for levelling bigger heroes

1 Like

When i reached 100 cup, cost went from 100 to 150 gems.

1 Like

As a player that spends some money in the game I have raised the hero cap a few times and don’t regret it. I would not do it if i was f2p.

Just to clarify: I don’t regret spending gems on the hero cap. Spending money for gems tho… :frowning:

1 Like

I think spending gems on increasing hero cap is better than wasting gems on summons for epic or elemental since it is just full of 3* cards only especially if you are F2P.

3 Likes

I spend gems on troop pulls, guaranteed to help

2 Likes

Those are full of mainly 3* troops as well, but if you don’t have all 3* troops then it is helpful for sure and way better than pulling epic or elemental summons.

Plus they can at least be used for levelling up other troops. 3heroes go to levelling other 3and 4 heroes for me to use as later fodder when i can finally ascend

Bringing this topic back after two years, there’s probably alot that has changed since 2017. The cost of purchasing a hero cap increase from the store is only related to the number of previous purchases made from the store. It is not related to your current level, trophy count, or unpurchased hero cap.

A hero cap increase can be purchased, I believe, 5 times at the price displayed. The price increases 50 gems after every 5 purchases. It starts at 50 gems for 5 purchases and then moves to 100 gems for the next 5 purchases, and it keeps going at that rate as far as I can tell.

Right now, I’m at Level 47, and I have a 202-hero cap max. I recently bought three increases at 250 gems apiece. I usually stop buying when I see the price increase, but I didn’t have enough, and I needed to free up the space. So my next hero cap increase purchase will be the fourth at a 250-gem price tag.

2 Likes

Okay, I have confirmed that the hero cap price increase occurs after every FOUR purchases at the current price. Not five.

The more, the better. Either use gems to get a bunch of 3s and 4s u dont need or make space for them to feed them later.

Im hoping with release of s3 heros it increases the cap. Im spending 200 gems an increase but it does feel like wasted gems.
Ive got to stop playing like its pokemon trying to collect them all lol

I’m up to 300 per hero cap purchase. I’m hoping holding on to these 4-star duplicates will pay off when Hero Academy is rolled out.

Do you find it worth it to spend gems on heroes cap beyond the first 4 50gems purchase? I’m f2p and wondering if it’s wise to spend 100gems and beyond. I know there are a couple of threads in this forum that says the first 4 50gems purchases are worth it, especially for f2p, but just wondering about beyond that.

Yes I think it is worth it. The only alternative is feeding away heroes, when rooster space is full, and getting heroes back is more expensive than buying space.

I don’t think it’s useful to think in f2p or p2p for buying rooster space. If you have heroes you are sure you will never lvl, most of the time S1 or duplicates feed them away (that’s easier for p2p, because they will get at least most 4* heroes back far easier if they want them sometimes in the future)

But if you don’t have heroes were you know, that you will never level them, or heroes were you’re unsure if they will be useful in the future, buy the space. Even at 300 gems for 5 places its much cheaper, than feeding away one hero and regretting it in the future. You will most of the times not get the hero back with only 300 gems.

1 Like

:warning: Mod Edit: Google Translate to English

Hello, I would like to add that the game has become more attractive. Many new heroes but the capacity of the heroes has become outdated many times we change the level without adding any capacity and I try to spend a lot of diamonds to increase you could increase giving capacity bonuses in the titan, in the war chests, and send 200 diamonds to increase the capacity has many new heroes but ability was forgotten

Original Text

Ola gostaria de acrescentar que e jogo tem se tornado mais atrativo. Muitos heróis novos porem a capacidade dos heróis ficou desatualizada muitas vezes mudamos o nível sem acrescentar nenhuma capacidade e tento que gastar muitos diamantes pra aumentar vcs poderiam aumentar dando bônus de capacidade no titã , nos baús de guerra, e mandar 200 diamantes para aumentar capacidade tem muitos heróis novos porem capacidade ficou esquecida

Next time please use English outside of the #foreign-languages category.