Max all four training camps or keep using two for training 1* and 2*?

I agree with you. See notes.

I agree with you.

Also most Legendary training heroes are available in Challenge event summons, calendar event summons, Atlantis summons and Elemental summons. So even if you run 2- 4 Legendary training heroes, you will probably get the same heroes when trying to get limited time heroes. Gryphonkit, my wife, got Joon and Vivica trying to get Red Hood and Zimkitha. This also applies to 4* heroes like Hansel, Guardian Jackal, etc. lead to summoning Melendor, Wu Kong, etc.

But unless you are spending lots of cash, the more Extra low cost ( RT11 ) training you can run, the more XP per day they produce. And the more Rugged clothes you can get, the more Extra fast ( RT19) training you can run.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I use one camp to store food ( guaranteed rare, elite or legendary training depending on your needs ).

I run one camp on Extra low cost ( RT11 ) training and do not collect the heroes ( I am saving for my first rainbow 5* hero team )

I run one camp on Extra low cost ( RT11 ) training and collecting the heroes to level my 3*/ 4* heroes.

I run one camp on Extra low cost ( RT11 ) training until I have enough extra food ( 660k ) and Rugged clothes ( 120 ) for 120 minutes of Extra fast ( RT19 ) training then switch it to Extra fast ( RT19 ) for a few hours.

Gryphonkit, my wife, leveled all her camps to 20, because she expects Devs to one day increase stronghold to 25. I am considering this.

==Notes==

Interesting discussion on XP per recruit versus XP per hour ( Yes, this is why cash players use 3*/ 4*/ 5* duplicates for XP. Training camps and recruit farming is very slow ):

2 Likes