Max all four training camps or keep using two for training 1* and 2*?

I’ve had my first TC20 running for almost 4 months. My 2nd is also leveled to 20, but I don’t run it at 20 anymore. It stays on 11 about 80% of the time. I flex it between 19 and 2 the rest of the time. I never do swords anymore. Other two stay on 11 full time. My TC20 is my food bank and can range from 5 days up to 50+ days. I typically time when to flex my flex camp based on how many days out my TC11s are. When all three 11s are full for a week each, that’s when I will flex and start doing 19s and 2s.

1 Like

Is running two TC20 that much difficult than running two TC 13? Food and recruits differences don’t seem too hard to overcome at first sight. I’ll soon get to TC20. I had no trouble running 2 x TC 13, with level 17 farms and recruits from 8 - 7, no storing away required. Anyway, I’m storing in TC 11 and TC 13 now, but I’m curious about TC 20.

You can run 2x or even 3x TC20.

You only want to do so if you have no heroes you want to level up at all. Otherwise run more TC11 or flexing TC2/TC19/TC1.

TC13 is a poor stepchild to TC20. The odds of anything better than a 3* from it are so bad that you should upgrade past it and switch to TC20 as soon as you can.

4 Likes

Some are more lucky than others… TC 13 was great for me. Got 10 4* heroes from it since september this year. I’ll get to TC 20 by the end of the year I hope, maybe early 2019. TC 11 is great for banking recruits but for leveling is just too damn slow. 1 and 2 worked far better for me so far.

TC13 does have a place, and I was actually luckier running it than running TC20 if I recall correctly; I beat some kinda odds.

That said, the place is only before you can run TC20. Once you do, there is no reason to ever use it again.

1 Like

I don’t use TC13. Mostly because I don’t want to wait so long for a 3* hero and I don’t really need 4* heroes. I needs feeder heroes lol

1 Like

@Enjinsha, are you spending, or are you free to play?

If you spend, look at the video by either Anchor or Zero called “Base reveal”. Or, if you are not, there is a thread with keywords dumb and tc20 which hashes out quite alot you can use.

That is a fact, I agree.

What is 1-8-7, and can you explain what it means when someone says farming 8-7?

It refers to Season 1 and province 8 on number 7.

You will often see the provinces written this way, for instance 2:1.9 would be Season 2 province 1 and on number 9

Data has been gathered for some of the best provinces to repeat missions (farm for recruits, crafting material, experience points, etc.)

A lot of players (including me) find that we get the most recruits from Season 1 - 8.7 so we simply farm there (usually using the auto play button).

2 Likes

Ah thank you so much!

So now I have a question maybe you could help me with this…

I have a LOT of heroes and 3 camps, one at 11 should I begin farming that way now or wait until I get one of my camps to level 20? Also do you know what stages are best for finding tall boots? I need to ascend a couple heroes so I’m gonna do some replays as well

Almost all of us refer to Barry’s farming guide when deciding where to go. You can find it in this link

As to training camp advice, I don’t feel I’m qualified to answer that so I’ll see if one of the moderators can answer you or find a good link for you

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn @Kerridoc

5 Likes

This post gives pretty reasonable advice on a target setup, without knowing more details about your spending habits and goals:

3 Likes

Awesome! I spent money on summons to collect heroes now I need to level them up as much as possible because I have a whole lot lol

you can start before getting to TC 20, but you always have to have one down for upgrade. I would have to look for the boots question. if you have the Line app, you can look me up and request to chat and I can share info like that easier there.

guess it would help if I gave you my line ID it is vortexmaster25

It won’t help me too much, but I suspect @LadyAchilles might appreciate it :slight_smile:

I was just citing your description of TC set up for him because I though you’d given a good setup to aim for.

1 Like

Give your Wife Props for her instinct. Now i just hope it ends up benefiting our houses for more heroes per day than just one house. Also I do like your ideas on Training,Personally I will run in shifts, alternating between 3TC 11 and 1 TC 20 then aTC 19 when I have 2000+ RC’s. Ill store my TC 11’s until needed. Currently im trying to figure out how many 1 and 2* heroes it takes to completely Level a 5* at once. Ihate doing them piece mail lol.

1 Like

Haha! Just seeing this, fast forward 2 tc20s and 2 tc11s…

Max at least 2 imo, and with the advanced buildings once one gets to SH levels 21+ I’d recommend having them all maxed.

1 Like

I have all 4 camps at lvl 20. two are running at lvl 20, partly as a food storage. One is running at lvl 11, mainly as a recruit storage. and the remaining one is making a feeder heroes, which I can afford. That’s lvl 19, lvl 3 and lvl 2. 19 is best for me - low recruits and lightning-fast. lvl 3 is also very fast, but heavy on recruits. in a long run, lvl 2 is better, because it gives you more hero XP per recruit. see calc:
lvl 19: 2 recruts per 180 XP (only lvl 1), so 90 xp per recruit
lvl 3: 5 recruts per 180 XP (only lvl 1) so, 36 xp per recruit
lvl 2: 5 recruits for 324 XP (50/50 lvl 1 and lvl 2, (468+180)/2), so 64.8 per recruit

1 Like