🐶 Max (a.k.a Toto) - 5* Nature / Green from Mighty Pets

Anyone maxed him yet? How is he playing? Mines almost to 3-70 , i have 12 tonics and no one really waiting for them

Pulled Toto, not planning on leveling him. I played with him in beta and he never “saved my bacon”. Plus we just got Agustus through beta (green slow pre-cleanse + massive overheal + massive defense boost) and he makes Toto’s niche damage reduction look pretty silly.

Toto should probably move to Avg speed in today’s market.

4 Likes

I got him but I don’t think I’ll ascend him, like it was mentioned the new green 5* Christmas hero has better skills.

I wish Toto had a skill to reduce all damage like Sif or Wolfgang, not just against the stronger element. If I don’t get the green Christmas hero then perhaps I will level Toto since I don’t really have any other green healers (Alby but that’s not much, Ratatoskr but he’s only staying at 3/70 for titans). I think I would take Ivy over Toto, maybe even LotL

Is it true Toto’s name is being changed to Max, and if so does anyone know why they are doing this?

1 Like

Very likely it’s because they are making wizard of Oz heroes soon. Toto is one of the more iconic names in the Oz lore, being the main protag’s pet dog. So this toto has to change his name

3 Likes

The hero card name is updated to Max from Toto.
I will look a pictutre for Max, and I will update the image to later today.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry he’s not…MAXed

yeah-csi-miami

2 Likes

Mine still says Toto :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You might have not updated to V53 yet.

1 Like

That’s a horrible name, too short, looks stupid and lost on his card, what’s next to expect, a sad day :pensive::crazy_face:

please name him Maximilian at least or Sir Maximilian, I would have never started to max a Max, RIP Toto :fox_face:

4 Likes

Sir Maximilian Von Fluffy Face the 3rd

2 Likes

Now it makes sense why he’s drawn like this. He’s looking to the skies asking the SG gods why they changed his name

2 Likes

Such a boring, unfitting name for this hero by the way. I think even ‘butterscotch’ would be a better suited name than what he has now

1 Like

Sir Woofenstein would have been a better name for Toto. Or even Barkolemew the Great, Canine Storyteller extraordinare.

Max…lame. Whatevs…

1 Like

He became my favorite in no time :fox_face::smile:
Tourny d

Raid d, more wins than losses but I guess some just give up cause it’s taking too much time once the minions get going.

War d, last war just Anne was out after hit one and the following hits were 0-0-1 :joy: Of course I’m not in the “everyone has Alucard league”

He’s the best and speeds up fine with druids and minion spawners.
The Artist formerly known as Toto :fox_face:

1 Like

Maybe I give him a shot. Got two in the portal and neglected him pretty heavily. If I get some more tomes I might ascend him…

1 Like

Absolutely, of course you need some support, freya is good, motega is perfect since Toto is reacting to fiend and minion spawning. Paired with 2 or 3 of one color he forces opponents to use the strong color which results in my holy ones only getting 20% damage from everything dark etc etc, he’s a tricky dog, doing so much and sure being underestimated due to his speed. Needless to say he will shine in super fast too :fox_face:
His minions when paired with freya do more damage on d than a slash attack, the little puppies can kill a whole team in a few rounds and opponent won’t know what happened, again not high end opponents of course.

1 Like

Yeah. I have normal Freya, Dia, Waterpipe. Could make a real annoying team there. Maybe just put Khufu in the corner to be threatening :sweat_smile:

1 Like

sounds great, maybe you find a fiend spawner too, fast at best to activate his hitting passive :fox_face:

1 Like