Maulers are recruiting, levels 20+, 1,000+ trophies are welcome

Playing “Empires & Puzzles” for fun and want some fun with it…
We’re fighting 7 * Titans, on our way to 8 *…
Participating at Alliance Wars…
Sharing knowledge and learning one from another…
And we’re having some awesome fun in the Alliance Chat that you won’t find anywhere else… Not only game based, but we’re also joking, we’re laughing, we’re talking like a family… Join us and you’re gonna see it for yourself, if you don’t like us, there’s always Leave button, but, so far, that didn’t happen…
8 spots are still opened, so don’t wait… Join us… And here’s how:
Go to LINE App, search for very_x ID, leave our leader a message and you’re in…

What’s there for you:

• Powerful Alliance that’s your back…
  • 7 * and growing Titans…
  • Alliance Wars against tough enemies and proven tactics…
  • Learning from long-time players…
  • A worldwide team, chance to meet and learn about a different parts of the world…
  • And primarily lots of fun, hilarious chats, and other awesome goodies, you don’t have to participate in them at all or you can express yourself fully, it’s up to you, we accept everything, the only limit is common sense…

What’s expected of you:

• The daily attack on Titans… If you can’t, just tell us in advance…
  • Yeah, that’s all…

What are you waiting for…

1. LINE App
  2. Find ID: very_x
  3. Shot out the message…

We’re waiting for you and you only…

I have been in this alliance for 4mths and have grown and enjoyed my time here. Friendly group who enjoy helping each other out :blush:

1 Like

@Bignige233 I’m so sorry guys for leaving without saying anything, but I’m really overwhelmed with work and just want to open a space for more active member than I can be now…
Really, sorry from the bottom of my heart…
Hopefully, you guys will still accept me back when things settle down a bit, now is just crazy…
Thanks and go Maulers,
Em :relaxed:
P.S. I’m missing all of you every day…

My LINE ID is: emilly1…

Emilly, glad you got in contact. We miss you too and you are always welcome back. Hope work eases off soon :+1::blush:

1 Like