:compasle items needed to be craftes to waste and prioritisessodges

@flyingsolow @Zeebraz

updated

1 Like

Boolz, this looks amazingā€¦ butā€¦ what do the following colors mean:

Green
Yellow
Red

I want to understand this so i can appropriately integrate it into the wiki. :slight_smile:

Just different colours for a easier readingā€¦ Green 1 item easiest to get, yellow/brown 2 double the work, redishā€¦ 4 itemsā€¦ Quadruple the effort :wink:

3 Likes

What i observed is that common herbs, crystal shards and fine steel are almost not needed

2 Likes

I did something similar

Link šŸ“œ Map Loot (increased chance of finding) and Craft List

5 Likes

I like it, easy to read and quick! nice work! :wink:

In the matrixes i did i tried to let players know, as per polls, what to use the specific ingredient on first letting him know he needs it for other battle item too.

4 Likes

I have my own crafting priority list. Iā€™m in slightly different circumstances, though.

1. Iā€™m not a free or even cheap player.
  2. I hoarded battle items until my recent move into an alliance killing 11* and 12* titans, so I still have quite a stockpile of battle items.
  3. Iā€™ve got grand dreams of competing for challenge events, but havenā€™t pushed hard yet.

Food surplus. So far Iā€™m managing to burn all my food, but that wonā€™t last much longer. My priorities are:

1. Heroes
  2. Troopsā€¦when I get feeders.
  3. Super mana when Iā€™m not out of meteors
  4. Minor mana when Iā€™ve got mats.
  5. Antidotes if Iā€™m running low.
  6. Potent healing 'cuz its ingredients donā€™t really conflict.
  7. Minor healing whenever Iā€™m bored enough to make another few thousand of them.

If none of the above apply, Iā€™ll also craft:
8. Regular healing if Iā€™ve got a surplus of ingredients.
9. Regular mana if I feel good spending Midnight Roots.
10. Super Antidotes if I have a surplus of ingredients. (I sometimes use them for titans where the extra healing is helpful.)

Iron Priorities: Iā€™m in surplus, just trying to use it up building items ahead.

1. Ran out of buildings long ago.
  2. Timestops - When I have dragon bones (Or dragon attacks)
  3. Tornados - Low on crude iron, not able to use all my nuggets. (Iā€™ve started farming 6-8 for my 3-flag zone farming to get more!)

Iā€™m sorting out my priorities on the remaining ones I use fewer of:
4. Axes and Bombs I mostly use in events
5. I use banners instead of antidotes on titans that give me a -def or -att. Sometimes dragons, but bear or turtle more often. The rate I get them in chests nearly covers the rate I use them.
6. Arrows if I ever run out; I donā€™t use them much anymore.

I havenā€™t even wasted the food to research revive or miracle scrolls; Iā€™ve got leftovers, and I did put them into the loadout for all my non-titan teamsā€¦because that way when I accidentally take the wrong team farming S2, I can try to save the spent WE and finish the level some of the time. :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice input! Thanks :slight_smile:

What I can add is that minor healing and mana potionsā€™ mats are independent of the other battle items so no worries on them.

And an interesting thing 60% mana potions stack to 100% when 40% of tornados are used also :stuck_out_tongue:

What is most interesting is which items Iā€™m out of or low enough to have them be the limiting item.

4* crafting: All if them, tho I canā€™t use all my nuggets due to a crude iron shortage.

3* crafting: Midnight roots, and hardwood lumber to a lesser degree.

2* crafting: Metal Ores are getting low. Others arenā€™t an issue.

1* crafting: Crude Iron. Low on oil, but not out of it. None of the others are a problem.

Leather strips and large bones are a special case; they only go into minor mana, and whenever I get 50-100 I craft them all.

Midnight roots and crude iron Iā€™m not quite decided on my priorities 100% yet ā€¦ so Iā€™m keeping around 100 as a minimum and crafting them down to that limit. That way if I need something I can craft a decent amount.

1 Like

Wow Boolz, this is amazing!! thanksfor sharing and your hard work.

1 Like

Once you know which battle items are the most usefulā€¦ this list comes in very handy, easy to read.

1 Like

could u pls do:
GENERAL MATRIX OF BATTLE ITEMS - INGREDIENTS NEEDED
including harpoons and new stuff
thx

1 Like

its on project list; when i have some time will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very useful starting point:

2 Likes

thx @zephyr1 and thx to @Mariamne for the amazing work :slight_smile:

I would also like to ask @LEN1N78 for access (or a way to get it) to the data from his gspreadsheet , if possible; would save time for me instead to rewrite it all :slight_smile: thx

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to share this to all.
And PM havenā€™t there :frowning_face:
Maybe Line?

2 Likes

Thx :slight_smile:

ā€¦

thanks for this complete stats! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@yarr68 first post updated with pic
also here: šŸ“Œ Boolz Guide - OneClick > QuickInfo - #33

enjoy! :slight_smile:

Standard Titan Items:
SLOT 1: potent healing potion
SLOT 2: antidote
SLOT 3: arrows
SLOT 4: variable: usually bomb, axe, bear banner, turtle banner, or mana (in that order, depending on availability).

1 Like