Matchmaking is FAIR

Hahahha … I feel love.
But I am a lone wolf.
Thanks for the offer and be happy that @GOON18 is not here otherwise will say: NO RECRUIT IN PEER SUPPORT :smile:

2 Likes

Remember your experiences are not the experiences of all. Some are clearly still getting bad matches. It may even out as things go, but it is still happening to some.

1 Like

If you think so, OK but I just don’t like blaming SG for every losing battle … cause also some are losing for doing it wrong.
Some are never learning of previous defetes/mistakes/lessons.
Same some who will always cry its all bad matchmaking.

1 Like

And some cry bad matchmaking before the war based on paper and then find it is more even. I know.

But the data shows there are still some issues with matching. Like I said it will never be perfect - but it would be nice if the bad matches were under 5% and was distributed between alliances, rather than some seemingly always getting bad matches.

1 Like

Valid point.
Agreed.

Personally, an alliance in my mind is a group. An alliance of one is pretty much an oxymoron. I’d say you should have a minimum number of alliance members before you can war. Maybe 10. Just my two cents.

It bothers me when we beat someone by more than 1000 points. Granted, I can’t see their lineups, so I can only judge by flags spent…but when both sides spend all flags and we still beat them by 1400 points, I feel that wasn’t a good match for them.

BETTER than it has been, but I feel there could still be a tweak or two to make matchmaking better.

2 Likes

with new system if a weaker alliance than yours goes on a strong winning streak then a matchup like that will happen at times. think of it as a player without any 5*, going on a good raids win streak and crackin the top 100 just to get knocked back down by much stronger opponents.

ELO

1 Like

It cannot all be even right now…

After a couple of AW things should be more equilibrated than now… AW for each alliance will be nearer to the real value…

Also there will be the invariable fact that poeple are joining and leaving alliances which will unblalance - hope not in a big way - the AW matchmaking.

These people are not very smart, they loses the AW chest progress every time they in&out
We can’t blame the system for such bad attitude from some players…
Then when their alliances gets a hard opponents it wont be because the system is unfair, but it is because some other thing like Mercs who join when system is picking an opponent.
The Merc doesn’t care about AW but the results for those allies are huge.
So kind of alliances can’t and shouldn’t be asking for FAIR matches cause they can’t have both
Killing titans with Mercs any time, without geting the merc’s fee of hard opponents.
Don’t miss with the matching system and come here to cry about the UNFAIR matches.

I edited you a bit @Jedon. Let me correct something:

Mercs don’t typically hop into alliances without permission…usually they’re begged to come by alliances. There is a penalty to the player who continually jumps “in and out”, namely NO war chest.

I am not talking about tge mercs here.
Talking about the begging alliances.
They get high players in to kill a beast
While System matching … count da mercs in and la bomba … nice strong opponent … and then beggers come to the forums to say bad matches.
Thats my points.
@Rook

That’s fair. But not all alliances with bad matches have been demonstrated to be using Mercs.

1 Like

I know and I am talking about those who do that.
Not the others.

1 Like