{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

May Calendars (English, French, B&W):

5 Likes

Just one thing about Challenge Festival:
As Staff is changing the costume skills (Panther, Rumpelstiltskin, BK) they will might do some balance change to the boss/monster stats.
So maybe it is worth looking at it next time.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I will hold off on updating that particular guide until the event is live and see what might change.

2 Likes

Ok. We will see if they mentioned this in the V48 release notes next Monday.

1 Like

Added Sanctuary Of Gargoyles guides, with waves and with HP and without HP versions.

9 Likes

Zartanis you do an excellent job of summing all this info into a useable format. Will the Hero of the Month continue to be updated as it ends with Iris, just wondering? Thanks again.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Yes, I am having updated ratings done for this, but I will add the missing heroes through Kara while I await all of the new ratings to come in.

2 Likes

Here are the two updated images (lsat pages) of the HOTM list while I continue to work on the updated ratings. @djp1997

7 Likes

Yet another informative guide, beautifully done as always @Zartanis. I appreciate your hard work and many others do as well! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much @SamMe ! I am looking forward to adding the updated ratings so that it will be a hopefully better resource all around.

1 Like

Updated the Dunes Missions and Family Bonuses graphics.

4 Likes

This is very good and useful thanx a million

2 Likes