{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Good job. Would you have an infographic table from the Alchemy Laboratory?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes I will be putting something together for that advanced building as well, hopefully by the weekend. Currently updating the talent grid graphics to include new heroes from Valhalla and HOTM.

3 Likes

Added July’s Tavern of Legends.

2 Likes

Atomos is a barbarian. Costumed Kadilen is a sorcerer. Those are two from my roster I’ve spotted that are missing.

Great graphics by the way.

2 Likes

Thanks for pointing out Atomos. The grids have been updated.

1 Like

Thank you for these.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I specially like the Talent Grids and the Atlantis Missions. Your work is a great help to visual learners like me.

1 Like

Thank you and you’re very welcome @RedXixi !

Alchemy Lab (2 graphics) added (@markpessan) ; updated Hero Academy Training graphic. Let me know if I missed something.

2 Likes

Thank you was impeccable. I will share with friends. . :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow, wow, and WOW! Thank you so much for sharing your tons of info. I truly appreciate the time and effort it took to create all of it.

2 Likes

Thank you and you are very welcome @CaramelloQueen222!

1 Like

HOTM list updated with Vela’s flavor text updated to read from v31 update to hero balancing. Bai Yeong added.

2 Likes

Thanks. Nicely done, for newbies like me.
One doubt: did I miss it, or is it impossible to demolish a building? I had a defective phone that executed things by own will and left me only 2 spots available? Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you @Juujika ! I do not believe you can demolish a building, just convert certain buildings into other advanced structures.

1 Like

The buildings are only unlocked in a certain order. Read more here: Stronghold | Empires and Puzzles Wiki | Fandom

1 Like

I have updated the HOTM graphics to reflect the latest flavor text for Telluria, Vela, and added Zulag. Also updated are all of the Talent Grids with updated costs and added latest Valhalla and HOTM heroes in their respective classes.

3 Likes

Added Return To Morlovia Seasonal Event.

2 Likes

Hi, the house graphic mentions a 2nd advanced house is available at SH24, but the stonghold graphic doesn’t show this. Which is correct?
20 Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for this catch; I will update the houses graphic here shortly.

2 Likes

Added new Challenge Event graphics with hit points for monsters and bosses as well as updated page 7 of the HOTM By Release to include Glenda.

3 Likes