{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Oh, indeed it is. Thank you, it has been updated above, @phil1124.

2 Likes

And thanks for adding spaces to the calendar banners. They’re much more legible now.

2 Likes

Updated the verbiage on the Tower Of Styx guides as well as the blessings page to state that the restricted classes will vary from event to event as well as the order/rotation of blessings offered. Also added the Styx Family Bonus graphic.

8 Likes

S5 Missions and Families graphics have been updated.

10 Likes

Thx for these guides.

4 Likes

Updated Santa’s Challenge graphic to include the new heroes.

11 Likes

I have added and updated the Contest Of Elements graphics (fixed a spelling error on both and found a promo image for the nature one).

9 Likes

Updated the heroes page of Challenge Festival 2 to include the 3 new bard heroes.

11 Likes

Well after finally getting around to playing through the Nature contest of elements, a number of HP values and TP changes needed to be made and are updated in my post above as well as the OP.

6 Likes

Wow, a lot of work put into these graphics, great job, thank you!

The total emblems needed for 5* drew my attention, I checked again, 1500 emblems are needed, not 1555.

3 Likes

@cvl_75 Thank you and I’ll include this when I update the grids again at the end of the month.

Here are the common and uncommon rotating quests. They would benefit those starting out in the game more, I think, but could be of value for everyone.

QUESTS: COMMON/UNCOMMON (LAST UPDATED: December 9, 2022)

7 Likes

Added updated guides for the Musketeers AQ event (post drama):

10 Likes

Updated the Dunes Family and Missions’ graphics as well as the Winter Family graphic.

12 Likes

EDIT: Changed this based on info provided by @Liam_K and @BrianGmz (thank you!). Hopefully, this is correct now.

RAID TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE 2023 (LAST UPDATED: January 2, 2023)

16 Likes

Updated the costume chamber graphics to be named as such since we have a Masquerade family with jove/fortuna.

11 Likes

Updated Gargoyle guides to include the 2 new heroes and updated the Classic Hero costume guide to include those added to the costume chamber and placeholders for those yet to be added.

11 Likes

I have updated my post (a few posts up) concerning the raid tournament schedule and hopefully this is correct now. Thank you @Liam_K and @BrianGmz .

6 Likes

Great work as always, @Zartanis. But for the tourney schedule, can you make it so that the type of tourney will all align so that it’s easier to see at a glance what tourney types are coming up? Maybe by putting an all-elements icon in. Thanks.

Actually, maybe take out the skull icon completely since it’s visually distracting, and put the tourney type in its place instead?

1 Like

I was trying to give myself an easy access to the schedule so that I could copy/paste into the calendars each month. I can try a different version @danenp.

5 Likes